Clone year 3 just a bit more wanted

What @low said, plants looking good!

1 Like

and what about the fan leaf–cut all them too ? or does the plant need them (fans) for energy ?
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

I’d pinch off any large fan leaves that are blocking light to bud sites under them.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: agreed

1 Like

so just water today buds growing great on clone # 3 .

in 3rd week flower 81 days since regrowth started . @Low what should i move the DLI up to now 45 ?

1 Like

just a sneak peek of the up coming SOG candidates for next grow .

all the clones #4 have taken root .
and the next mommy plant .

2 Likes

They all look amazing. U are killing it bro

1 Like

This is what I would do…

Go up 5 DLI a day until 60. After 60 push it to 65-70 for 7-10 days or so then drop back down to 60. If they show light stress at any time reduce by 5-10 until it’s relieved then up it again at 60 At week 6-7 I drop to 11 hours light and when my trichomes are mostly cloudy I drop to 10 hours light @ 35 dli and water only 2 weeks for 14 days then I do the 48 hours of darkness…

Again this is what I do :crazy_face:

1 Like

thanks cause i was not sure where it should be .

1 Like

Peak flower aim for 60 depending on the strain it will foxtail… I’m still learning to see foxtails early, but the method I use is for trich production.

@Nicky is great at dli spotting foxtails.

2 Likes

yes foxtailing is hard to spot unless you are at peak flower then you can see it better when they are coloring and that new white pops out . thanks again @Low

1 Like

Anytime!

1 Like

Most excellent grow!

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Low @SilvaBack203 @beardless @yoshi @OldGypsy @oldmarine @spyonyou @Buck29048 @Nicky So clone #3 is finish with the stretch , it appears . Got a good 10 inches of growth .

We are 85 days since regrowth, so i am assuming the super soil needs help . Fed with watering today .
Oct. 15th -2021 In ppm 1070 … pH 6.2

ILGM-Bergman’s flower time …at half dose, 1/2Tsp
AN’s big bud …1/2 dose 5mL
cal-mag… 1/2 dose 3mL
Kelp-tivate…full dose 1oz
morboom…1/2 dose 1.5 Tsp
michrobs…full dose 2 Tsp
7 gal. fab. pot 1.5 gal. watered in and runoff was less than a cup …out ppm 1288 … pH 6.14
now i hope to see those buds grow grow grow :pray:

8 Likes