Clone year 3 just a bit more wanted

Haha she will 11 weeks now 2 go

@SilvaBack203 11 weeks :crying_cat_face: thats seems so long --lol-- i think thats why i like the autos keeping this photo in the dark 12 hours is tricky . in an 11 weeks time autos grow and be dry ready to smoke .
:alien: happy growing

Yea probably less but don’t set expectations so high

1 Like

Sept. 23rd / 21 watered today with ro water only . Last night was first night of 12/12 . for clone #3
going in was ppm 22 — pH 5.84 …
out numbers were .
ppm 634 —EC 1269 ----- pH 6.51
she is 62 days from transplant . looks like i might need to add some recharge and ILGM growtime 19-5-20 and maybe some fish-kelp seaweed crap . stretch girl stretch.

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @oldmarine @Low @Lacewing @beardless @Hellraiser @JaneQP @Buck29048 @pillsbury @HappyHydroGrower
just a little update clone #4-1 the first top cutting off of clone #3 is finally showing good leaf growth .

and few more clones from later trim .

the two on right side with no cup on them are clone #4-2 they show some rooting started . one on bottom left i sprayed leafs with rooting powder in water burned um up. rest were planted yesterday .
and clone #3 is stretching just fine in 12/12/ flip day three .

9 Likes

Wow killing it my brother.

Happy growing

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 thanks , and so are you .

Not even close at all on clones u got everything down 4 real. Love the net already filled up n all

1 Like

Looking nice!

1 Like

I love you scrog duck yea shit legit. N your ladies brother mad props… Respect

2 Likes

well today i gave some extra stuff to the super soil with clone #3 watering , hope don’t burn her up .
ILGM growtime 19-5-20 …at 1/2 ,dose .
Alaska moorebloom 0-10-10 …at full dose .
Kelp-tivate 0-0-2 , at full dose .
pH went down to 3.8 , so use baking-soda to bring up to 5.9 and …ppm 1272
then added recharge at 1 tbsp .
watered in nice and slow ,so to get a good even soaking. and as little fabric-pot side runoff as i can .
I then trimmed her up , cut most of the small bud sights off that where in-between the 2 nets . more than i could count --LOL–

I left all the fan-leafs to help her finish the stretching , start of week two at12/12 . hope to see little bud tops soon .

2 Likes

Killing it with the scrog. Next grow ima use it since ima have more girls in the tent :yum:. This grow I’m going for short and stocky ladies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. Got a thing for short thick woman

1 Like

You might could tuck them down a bit more maybe ?

1 Like

Yes, I did just that last night . from floor to tops is all ready at 4 feet and i do have the room to go 1 more net higher if it turns out to have giant buds. :radioactive: :pray:

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @Hellraiser @OldGypsy @HappyHydroGrower @Low @oldmarine @yoshi @beardless @JaneQP @Buck29048
~
Clone #3 is in end of week 2 stretch. Pre-flowering has started. today is Oct. 4th-21 . watered with RO water at
ppm-12 … pH 5.82 …in
used 1.5 gallons in, to get 1/3 gal. run-off
out ppm 578 …pH 6.45
After last feeding of ppm 1272 it might be a little hungry numbers are kinda low . we will see what the leaf’s say .
pre-flower/Flower

And so clone #3 has been moved over , to under the lights . She has now gone from (get this) a DLI of 2.0 to a DLI of 25.0/35.0 she will want to grow now. She has been at that DLI of 2.0 this whole grow 74 days. Now that she is in flower, all the light she wants.

Her temp has been around 73/74 now will be at 80/81 .

6 Likes

That net filling up nice

3 Likes

clone#3 got fed and watered this morning .
Big Bud / morbloom / kelp-tivate / flowertime by (ilgm) and Microbial Superpack by (Mikrobs) .all at full dose.
in ppm 974 … pH3.1 was raised to 6.17 with baking soda
out was ppm 1070 … pH 6.53
since she has been growing for 77 days , i figured the super soil could use a boost . now we wait and see how she handles the feeding .

3 Likes

@OldGypsy
well got up at lights on and found the mushroom collector on the job .

i think he is tryen to say its too cold .

i tried to tell him it was because the lights just came on . he must have got his feelings hurt or mad , because he ran over to the power cord climbed up, jumped up on the light , ran full speed and jumped over to the far light and hid.

it looks like she liked the feeding yesterday, stretched over 1.5 inches last night .

@Low @Hellraiser question,…do you cut just little bud sights off of the middle section or every thing ? like i did on the bottom of plant .
middle of plant.

bottom of plant .

thanks for any help !

1 Like

Looking good in there! As for the removal. I’d remove anything that won’t develop beyond larf, if you have the time and patients. Or let that stuff develop if you like making edibles?

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

1 Like