Clone year 3 just a bit more wanted

I like the rope!

1 Like

yep nice and soft and stretchy
:alien:

Fantastic job on the scrog and the trimming! :+1:t2:
IMHO, if you’re gonna wait two weeks to flip, you’re gonna need a hedge trimmer to trim them down… :scream:
I would flip today, just from what I’m seeing from the pictures. I may be wrong, but now that you’ve trimmed underneath, they are gonna take off quick.
Might also have to make that top scrog bigger. You may need it. … :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks , and yea, was wondering, but i have the room to go higher and was planing on more trimming. To pick out the best bud/tops . and in same room with my auto’s that i have on 18/6 for another 2 weeks . then for there last 2 weeks flip to 12/12 for all.
:alien: happy growing

2 Likes

update for today september -10-21 … flushed with new ro water filtration system water . flushed 1 and 1/2 gallons . then sprinkled recharge dry on top of soil then watered in with another 1/2 gal. in super soil .
in-ppm=10 Ec-21 pH-5.88
out-ppm=883 Ec=1766 pH-6.58 wow wtf is that on the pH buffering .

well she looks ok .

6 Likes

sept. 12th gave some extra nutes to her today p/k to make sure is in there for 12/12 flip next weekend .
sept. 14th flushed out again to clean her out of salts and extra junk . going in ppm was 37 out was ppm 984 .
pH in was 6.25 out was 6.52 high again-.

and we have the first to reach the second row .

6 Likes

I have short nails! I use my trimmers.

1 Like