Clone year 3 just a bit more wanted

@HappyHydroGrower you need what i just did . one of these
:alien: happy growing

1 Like

You got it all down. Great looking ladies

1 Like

I just drive my thumbnails thru leaf stems with the pointer finger against the back of the stem.

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower oh forgot to say was in post 42 scroll up to it,- my home made scrog net --lol

Hey brother, sorry about not replying sooner. Honestly, it slipped my mind.
Have to say, fantastic job on the homemade scrog. That is very similar to @merlin44 scrogs.

I was fortunate enough to have had my tent on wheels when I had it setup and was able to roll it out from the wall, unzip it, and trim all you want.

Now I have my scrog attached to the top of my tote lids with zip ties. My totes are actually sitting on casters but I don’t need them cause everything I do is within reach of my sink.

Keep’em growin! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Hellraiser @SilvaBack203 @HappyHydroGrower @pillsbury @Low @Lacewing @OldGypsy @Buck29048 @oldmarine @beardless
Today is sept. 9th /21 and i want to flip to 12/12 in about 2 weeks. So i went and did first trim 49 days in from clone .
before

and after

plus saved some more cuttings for clones .

11 Likes

Looking superb …gonna be a nice harvest for sure !!

2 Likes

@yoshi @PurpNGold74 @Nicky @Not2SureYet
did not want you all to think i forgot about ya’ll

3 Likes

Nice. Let that solo cup grow for the contest

3 Likes

yea thats about 10 cuttings in there

1 Like

Oh my bad. Thought you was gonna do 1 clone

thats what i meant 10 potential clones in the cup / pick out the best of

I literally just thought it was only 1 bushy plant as a clone. Now 10 that’s gonna be alot you gonna be super busy

1 Like

just to keep that genetics going in a new mommy plant . i dont have good luck with the clones so i do a few to be sure.

1 Like

Haven’t tried yet or plan any time soon. Don’t wanna get my hopes up at all so ima stay with the other disappointments I got going on right now

1 Like

I like the scrog set up. What is the base? Have not seen it before and not familiar with it. It looks like one end is open to pull and empty the catch tray.

When you say 49 days out. Is that from when it was cut? I have three clones like this one

They were cut 5/19 - that’s 112 days. I have them in one gallon bags and keep pruning them back. They are waiting for me to finish their closet.

3 Likes

yea thats a dolly from harbor freight so i can spin it around . 49 days since cutting started to grow .

Nice setup man. Real nice!!!

1 Like

Wheels makes it easy and so is a catch tray you can remove

7 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes