Clone transplant to dwc, Root dot and nutrient deficiencies

Thanks for joining the thread sorry I neglected to get a support ticket going first was far too hung over yesterday from x-mas staff party to think support ticket first? was simply hoping to bump post enough to get some more experienced DWC users opinions/options.

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)? = Bubba

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?= indoor 5 gal bucket dwc

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?=8ft length, 4ft wide, 6.5ft tall

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?=hydro Dwc

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.=foxfarm big bloom and grow big, root starter, bushdoctor sledgehammer

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?=60°-80°

Humidity %? Day vs. night= 20%-70%

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?= Mars hydro 48 reflector 150 watts, 100 watt led bulb

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?=small house fan

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?= 3 1/5 weeks

And no The aegarden Was First, where it developed root rot So then changed it to Dwc bucket, water temp in the aerogarden was 75°

Fellow growers Should i start flushing? Harvest it or give it some time
Also anybody who can tell me if this is a ruderal
Leaves while flowering were all single leaves and sometimes triple leaves