Clone to flower

Exactly. Had there been any kind of popular libertarian, or heck even a tea party candidate that had a chance of success I would have given my vote. Less big government the better. I don’t believe in everyone’s opinions on any given party, but the second amendment and life are pretty important points to win a vote. This past election was terrible for candicacy and everyone knows the negatives of either. Just think how many are complaining (and would complain about either in office) that just DIDN’T VOTE??
Someone that should have run again that would have legalized and believes in the second amendment would have been Roseanne Barr. Now she’s a character.
People also have to understand the electoral process better and how important it really is to represent rural America to keep with checks and balances. Isn’t that what the Founding Fathers had in mind? (Wasn’t that in government class in school?)
Edit: for anyone reading this who doesn’t agree with some or all, I respect your opinion because it’s your opinion, and it’s your first amendment right to say. I also can continue to be respectful and politely agree to disagree. Just same as if I disagreeed with @dbrn32. Aren’t we all human beings in this together?

2 Likes

This is so interesting and funny. Before I met my husband I hated guns and was so scared of them. Now I love to go to the shooting range. I am better at The riffles also. But every time I go I as getting better with the handguns. My husbands been my teacher cause I don’t do well with strangers getting close to me. lol

3 Likes

I think that’s a good example of how a little education can go a long way. Even if you still weren’t fond of them, knowing proper safety and handling techniques is key if they’re going to be around. Once that’s established, they become less of a taboo item around the house.

3 Likes

Yessir! I tend to vote more on the side of my rights and taxes. You said it about small government!

2 Likes

Okay, @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 the WW clone has MITES.
Do I remove and chop the offender?
Do sprinkle the crap out of it with DE and throw it back in the grow?
(At this moment it’s DOUSED in DE, but separated)
Make a make shift grow space in a box specifically for this experiment?
I’m at a loss for words.
Neem oil won’t be here for a few days if I order it. You know.

As a side note, I knew I shouldn’t have accepted this clone from this person. I have done a thorough check of everyone else, I can only hope it’s only this plant. Might I be so lucky?

If you look closely at this older picture I previously posted, you actually CAN SEE them.

2 Likes

Those little bastards. I’ve never really had to deal with them, but I’m going to guess there’s a pretty good chance other plants have been exposed long enough for them to spread?

Depending on how long you’ve had them, that’s probably part of why they didn’t get as big as you and @dbrn32 thought it would? Hopefully it’s just the one plant and didn’t spread, but I’d take preventative measures either way just to be safe. Sorry bro

1 Like

@MattyBear @dbrn32 I really checked everyone and I see nothing. Every pot has DE in it now as a preventative. This clone is the only one that I can see. This thing is so covered in DE I’m not even sure if photosynthesis can even occur. Lol. I put it back in the tent kind of off by itself. I’m hoping my through coverage of DE is enough to wipe the bastards out. Under leaves, on top of leaves, and a good 3/8’s” coverage on top of the soil.

1 Like

1 Like

I picked up some stuff last time I was at hydro store that’s suppose to be pretty ruthless. I haven’t used it obviously, and not sure if it’s safe to use during flower. But it’s called flying skull nuke em if you want to check it out.

I’ll see if they ship here. On amazon. @dbrn32

1 Like

I used some stuff called SnS 209, got it from Amazon. It seemed to work well but it takes about 5 continuous waterings. It’s a systemic application so the plant drinks it up. I had good results but I was able to start it early in veg tho. Good luck I hope you figure out something that will work.

1 Like

You mix something like 8 ml to gallon of water each time. So you don’t use a lot of it.

1 Like

@neckNflu @dbrn32 @BIGE @MattyBear
Happy to report after two days after application of DE I see NO bugs. Now this doesn’t mean they’re not there, but I at least killed the adults. I would like to see their offspring attempt to emerge through 1/2” or more of DE AND SURVIVE. LMAO.
I’m thinking about still ordering the other products, because I would like to be better prepared and still apply it as a safeguard especially for IF there’s a next time.

6 Likes

i hope i’m not shooting myself in the foot ,but my bug problem has not returned…lol as of yet…
glad yours is under control @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE I’m hoping that they didn’t spread to all of the others in the tent, and remain with the one contaminated clone. May this hard lesson be a reminder to others accepting donated plants.

1 Like

yea i had one that was really bad but the h2o2 wash and some fine trimming got her where i could make bubble hash…lol some great hash!

@Dieselgrower have a look around, all of it in good fun mostly. I expected the clones to stretch a bit more. But they didn’t.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Bogleg @MattyBear
I thought it was getting close, so I checked trichomes close enough for me… some amber. 5-10%
The donated WW clone number is in…

4 Likes