Clone to flower

Maybe a thin ebb and flow system set up would be cool if you have the room to pipe it all

1 Like

@Bogleg she’s a short fat and gorgeous clone. I’ll grab a pic of mine. She’s not anything fancy but she has pistols. 3rd week since the schedule changed. The donated clone I have is looking a bit better. @dbrn32

1 Like

i like this bag @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks for posting!

3 Likes

No problem @BIGE unfortunately it wontbwork for our friend here lol

1 Like

7 Likes

They look great!

1 Like

See what you mean about the late addition, she looks good! Other one will come around though.

1 Like

Thanks @Bogleg @dbrn32 both of these didn’t suffer from extreme heat problems the rest suffered from. The WW clone you can see has a bit of light burn in the back, but it light hardened quickly. Who knows maybe the rest of the grow will end up recovering and surprising me on the yield. All I can do is give everything the right nutrients.

1 Like

The pistols have really started to come out of the shortest one. We’re doing great! The donated one is just showing off at this point! I’ll admit for being small, the donated one has more flowers than I would expect for that size.

12 Likes

Nice! Hopefully they stack up good for you.

3 Likes

I’m hoping that they will. The WW clone appears more promising. However, the smallest clone seems to be just a little behind as far as scheduling goes. I’m going to get them elevated towards the light more by placing them on a bucket. @dbrn32

2 Likes

That should help. Based on the other thread your light looks to be on the higher side as it is. Still up from battling the leaf fry?

It’s still up about 4” from last time. The offended plants are still in the naughty corner. I think most got fried with a combination of light intensity and heat. Heat is much better controlled now. I probably could lower the light some if that’s what your suggesting. Should I try 4” back down? @dbrn32

1 Like

Not sure, hate to see you roast them anymore. How high are lights above tallest plant?

I’ll have to measure when I get home. @dbrn32 I think we could lower them back down a bit more. I’ll give you a measurement before action is taken. If we fry’em, I wouldn’t blame you anyways. It’s all an experiment in the end isn’t it? I like living on the edge a bit. Worst case we bleach a few leaves again.

2 Likes

For sure! With as high as they appeared in the pic, you could at least consider lowering and dimming. If you need to feather the intensity a little, may as well save on the bill some.

But I like full power! @dbrn32 It’s at 22” from the taller ones. I think 18” would be good?

1 Like

I would think you would be plenty good there if you don’t have another episode.

Most of us like full power, but all of us like spending less money. If you can have the same light intensity at 16-18” running 50 watt per cobs as you have at 22” with 65 Watts per cob, why wouldn’t you take advantage of running the light lower on less power? Besides the savings, it’s more light and less heat per watt. Or even more so running 12” at 35-40 Watts per cob. You obviously don’t want to lower them too much, it will have negative effect on how even your canopy levels are. Otherwise the least amount of power you can use to keep intensity levels up the better.

So 18” and what are you thinking on power? 80% this is just an estimation of turning the pot. So counterclockwise 1/8th of a turn? Maybe I should add a kilowatt meter to the list? @dbrn32

Killawatt, or take some resistance readings on the pot and make yourself some little marks on the box. It really depends on the pot and the exact resistance reading of it. My understanding is that most of the rapid pots will read a touch over 100k by design. Anything over 100k will be deadband.

I would try her there for a few days. If all looks well drop her another couple inches. If you get to the point you think they may be getting a little shy, just dim it a smidge more instead of raising it. Note the gap there, give them a little time to harden up and then see if you can get back a little of the power.