Clone reveg? Is worth flowering out

So I have a clone that I was playing with for canopy control. It was into preflower when clo be taken then 2 weeks after flip power outage so had extra 15 hrs dark no my flip is 10pm to 10 am instead of 5am to 5 pm. How much damage did this do? Here some pics lots of pistils but they aren’t stacking into buds.any adviceProcessing: IMG_20221026_043656.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221026_043653.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221026_043648.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221026_043642.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221026_043628.jpg…

1 Like

Try to resend those pics again. Let the timer run to 100% before pressing send or moving to another screen.

A few extra hours of dark is less detrimental then extra hours of light and shouldn’t hurt her at all (aside from encouraging flower)

2 Likes

I say try it if you have the extra space. If worse comes to worst it will at least be a learning experience

Oh you’re good my friend.
I’ve had many outages and messed up my timer schedule.
I always just left it alone and didn’t try to correct it.

1 Like

You set the lights to 12-12 right? If so, no harm at all

At week 5 today that last pic is week four. Still not “stacking” pistils but is throithem everywhere. Idk it’s dark time in a couple hours I’ll show new pics the thing has stretched like crazy just not building buds. Pic in a couple hours

1 Like

Here are pics from day 35 from flip

IMG_20221029_224303

ẞob throwing lottsLott’s of pistils just notbstacking

1 Like

Give her time. She’ll get with the program. Id be prepared for a very long flower tho. Not saying itll be 12-14 weeks but it will be a bit.

If also not start the flowering count until she starts to ‘crown’

Is that where the pistils have stacked enough to make a slight dome shape with the white pistils shooting out from top?

2 Likes

That is correct. Goes by many names. Buttons, crowns, etc. but when pistils become a ‘ball of pistils’ at the tops

Cool thanks. So when they count flower time it’s not from the flip but from the point of the pistils stacking into crown. That makes more sense than because my first grow all three plants went 3wks+ over breeders suggested time frame. I know that is just a basic standard for the strain but not always gonna be the case. Thanks man

1 Like

So this is the clone I was talking about 2 wks ago it is week 5 after flip and we’ll kinda see for yourself

Still "veg it seems like just growing and theowing bud spots butany stackingstacking no dome or any Signs of flowering except still just lots white pistils sorry not best pic. It is starting to throw 3&5 fingered leaves instead of all one and three fing3r leaves

2 Likes

Looks like a reveg. Kinda hard to tell from the lics. But i see pistils then new growth. Kinda says ‘the lights confused me!!!’

So no new pics, but this lady finally stopped throwing single finger l eaves and started to throw 3 and 5 fingered leaves. So that means she should be running back to normal maybe even in flower since throwing more pistils at top leaf spots

1 Like

So this girl look like back to flower?

Pictures are too blurry to tell. Try to focus on that top like the first pic

Hopefully these are a little better!

Yea I do see pistils coming out in a few spots. And she looks like she’s stretching. So id say yes, she’s going into flower now

1 Like

Cool thanks. She has been in the flower tent for 10 weeks glad she finally started throwing f ulk fingered leaves instead of the single finger that she was covered in

1 Like