Clone nodes browned off

Hi All
Have two clones that I am trying to kill again… :exploding_head:
I love them to death.
I think that I sprayed them too much and kept humidity domes on too long.
All the new growth has browned off and died
Question is,can plants re-spawn new nodes or should I put them to sleep?
Thanks

2 Likes

@BudzMS Can you help,forgot to tag on post above :upside_down_face:

Yes. It takes a while for clones to develop a healthy root system and begin above ground growth. It’s common for clones to look unhealthy until they do establish that root system.

4 Likes

But all the new growth {tips} died off.
They will re-grow then :thinking:

2 Likes

The plant will eventually take on growth and put up new nodes. The burned tips won’t heal.

How long has the clone been in the pot? It takes a couple of weeks for a clone to shape up.

2 Likes

It has been in pot for about a week after taking out of cloner and I sprayed them too much I think and killed all new growth,the only thing healthy on them are the leaves and roots.
All new growth browned off and died after I gave them too much humidity.
Thanks for your help.

@MidwestGuy @BudzMS
Here are some better pictures.
All nodes destroyed.
Can they re-spawn? :thinking:

2 Likes

What’s the temps and RH in your grow space :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

agree with what @OGIncognito said but what is this in the pic, could be nothing but looks kinda funny?

2 Likes

It looks to me like a node that wasn’t quite buried that has put out a root looking for soil. I’ve had it happen on a few of my plants.

4 Likes

I thought it was a root but looked funny lol

1 Like

It is a browned off dead tip.
Temp is 25C
Humidity is 55

1 Like

Temp is 25C
Humidity is 55

Whats the fuzzy looking stuff in the first two pics

1 Like

Some type of mold,I just cleaned it off.

Second two i mean

1 Like

@dbrn32
Hi
Sorry to bother you.
Can you help with question above.
My clones nodes have all died off ,can they re-spawn from nothing or should I put them to sleep.
See pictures above.

Did you top them or something? Looks like they have some sort of disease that isn’t yet spread to rest of plant.

1 Like

No,they are clones and I think I sprayed them too much and kept humidity domes on for too long.
All the new growth browned off and died.
Can a plant re-spawn nodes?
Or should I put them to sleep?
Thanks

That really depends on why this happened. A healthy plant with stem removed will regrow 2 in its place. This us such with topping or similar methods.

This looks like something happened at the main stem. I’m not sure what or why, but if it isn’t remedied I’m not sure it will grow anything from there.