Clone category! Post your cloning methods here :)

I feel this art is somewhat minimized or overlooked by the senior members of the group…

5 Likes

I’ll be taking a bunch of clones in a couple of days , I will try to post some pics of what I do to help out… :wink:
@Fever
:v: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks I’ve done some unofficial clones with nonsucvess. Right now I’m doing my first official cleaning be and I’m looking good (on day 4)

2 Likes

I just did one of each Gold Leaf and Sour Diesel on 3 July and the G.L. has taken off; the S.D. is going to make it but is lagging. It’s simply amazing how tough and resilient these plants are!

4 Likes

I’ve grown over six weeks pants but never successfully cloned so it is a milestone for me.

2 Likes

LOL I post quite often about cloning but you need to keep in mind this forum gains funding from seed and nutrient sales a guide is on the site for cloning and most of us that do so share tips and tricks freely :wink: I just cut fresh clones yesterday and I cut clones atleast once a month

11 Likes

@Donaldj, what do you do to establish the best, most vigorous root system possible for your clones? That’s the curse of cuttings versus seed.

2 Likes

Which system do you prefer I can clone in soil rock wool bubbler but my fave has to be Rapid rooters since they can be transplanted to either hydro or soil. As far as establishing a root system I typically have results withing 7-8 days by simple neglect (not paying attention to them) cut dip place in medium moisten once cover and leave them in warm place under t5
with bubble cloner I leave them in veg space further from light no cover ph 5.7 250 ppm either LK aussie tonic or micro & bloom low N only check for roots after 5 days in either system. With dome I open vents 1/2 way by 5th day
Plants root if they feel the need to so too wet and they don’t, need to make them seek moisture and nutrients in a state of mild frustration while still having just enough to stay healthy hence opening dome

12 Likes

Once roots are started it’s all the same tricks as with seedlings Myko’s improved lighting and nutrient balance

3 Likes

Show us ya roots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

21 Likes

I forgot about the seed angle no problem

2 Likes

Gorgeous dude! Great job there!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Very nice indeed I will share when my new cuttings root

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

Post your cloning ops in a journal. Name it appropriately something with cloning in the name, and this will create a cloning environment.

If we ever get around to the refurbishing of the forum categories; Cloning would be inisde of the propagation section, FYI One day, maybe :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ooops, looky here… There already is a cloning area of the forum. Imagine that. Now; I edited the title and away you all going down cloning boulevard. Later, Peace, lw

9 Likes

I built a DIY setup 1 5 gal. bucket with lid about 5 USD
water pump about 9 USD
4 spray heads 2 USD
12 clone collars 10 USD

3 Likes

@daz49

I am personally on my 6th day of first real clone attempt. The leaves are drooping more today, I hope they perk up from the roots coming out.

2 Likes

Just before going to Flower is when I take mine. I do the stander, Cut them trim them.

Then I have a homemade pump and sprayer, Put them in round Neoprene, Tape Water, Nothing other.
Turn on 7 to 10day’s I have roots.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy,I hope you do well at it as cloning a great one to learn

Here is goldys baby,just took that picture now,so she’s my only successful clone so far, done with clonex

5 Likes