Clone after clone after clone

Nice. Hope my other two look that good when they are done. All four are back in the tent after too much bug damage. Sprayed them with Dr. Bonner’s and water, let the sit a day or two. Rinsed off, and back to the tent.

1 Like

Checked yesterday, and the weird shaped leaves that kind of curl have cloudy trichomes on them!
I flushed them both, and plan to put them in the dark for a few days next week, and dry them.

@Mrcrabs @raustin @Simo78
Hey Guys,
Took down the two clones that never “re-vegged”. Smell great. Hoping to get some keef, and decent shake to give away.
Only prob now is that I still have that weird pestilence that is eating my new growth on the two that did re-veg.
I used Dr. Bonner’s Castile liquid soap (1 TBLSP to a quart of water). twice in three days, and rinsed the next day. Hope that does it, or next time it’s Neem oil. Still have some from first grow (Winter '16). I’ll post a pic as best I can get with my phone camera. I may look for my digital camera, as I’m sure the quality will be better. Hope all is growing good with ya’ll! -Oz

P.S. I want to kill this pest, can’t see anything, and when they were outside, I thought it was aphids.
I did see them and killed them all. Maybe eggs got by? Don’t think it’s spider mites. No webs and too slow. Only hits the new growth too. Maybe a deficiency? Or OD? I feed everytime I water (every three days), and I have been boosting the Humbolt GROW liquid with CalMag, and a bit of RAW Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. If anything it too much, but it don’t look like any nute burn I ever saw!

1 Like