Climate control

How do I select the right seeds for my climate :man_shrugging:t2:. I live in Victoria, Australia, and it can be 4 seasons in one day here​:roll_eyes: but I’d like to get a strong strain of feminised seeds for out door, any help is appreciated, thanks :+1:t2:

There should be a description of each seed in the seed banks letting you know what climate is best for each plant

Oh ok, thanx man, but i found it difficult to be here, where I can post :roll_eyes::joy: I’ve got no hope of finding that ATM :+1:t2:

Go Richmond :+1: @Johnomac wrong time of year growing outside unless your going to use Autos. Very rough guide for outdoor photo seeds in Australia is plant Fathers day or around August Sept then harvest is around March to Mothersday depending on the strain.

1 Like

G’day mate, not looking at planting now I’m actually in the middle of harvesting. What I’m trying to find out is what are the best strains for the Victoria/Melbourne climate, wanting some real good shit​:wink::+1:t2:

1 Like

Id recommend giving GG a go, gooood smoke & easy to grow. My last 2 went pretty well here in the sth with the yoyo weather over this year.
BD went well too but will get very big being a sativa dom & she will need plenty of water towards the end which could be a problem for remote OD grows. At home fine but be prepared to end up with a 10ft+ girl.:evergreen_tree:

The gold leaf is also a good strain for you to try!!! It’s fire :fire:

Gold Leaf Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

1 Like

Yeh thanx man, I’ve actually been looking at that one​:wink::+1:t2: