Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

4 Likes

Smoking the munson #5 this am , it’s a lot like GMO even the hash is

Pre decarbed

3 Likes

All’s Lookin green and happy in ur garden brother. :+1:.
Very nice indeed.

:v:

1 Like

Ya all the faded plants are hanging or trimmed , it looks nice with all the nice green in here I agree . It’s a crazy few weeks here I’m impressed they are handling it so well but it’s not over yet :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well juggling the plants and the insurance company and the Reno at hand while cropping out is proving to be one hell of a tough one to manage , plants can’t suffer…neither can the trimming…

3 Likes

Heat bill is going to be high

2 Likes

Insulation finally showed up it’s finally go time, should be able to insulate most of the ceiling and tear down most of what’s left to come down

2 Likes

Munson #3 for the win!! This stuff is absolute top shelf heat , this pheno stand out from the other 6 by leaps and bounds potency and terps are on point and hash is insanely headdy :hot_face:

3 Likes

Munson3

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

All Munson shots

3 Likes

Dominion G day 25

4 Likes

Killer frosty brother. :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks man, we are happy with how much of this crop worked out , improvements in most areas for sure

2 Likes

That’s a bit of an understatement. :star_struck::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Last night of ceiling work to go and we will have a truly airtight ceiling , foamed in to perfection I even used quad on every seam I couldn’t foam in . This will definitely help with smell control and eliminate some vectors by by ants and spores from the ceiling and windows , as much as it hurts now I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end… Oi off to a trim shift o go , I’ll sleep when I’m dead I guess lol

4 Likes

@budbrother

1 Like

4 Likes