Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

I am one of those that listens to plant rather than relying on meters. I also have been doing this for years, like you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dominion g 4days later , making some noise for sure . I’d say pretty ideal structure and looking like some proper production ahead!

4 Likes

Add a little Voodoo up in there and you got a party!!

4 Likes

Looking stellar as usual!!! I cant wait to get started. Being here seeing all these gorgeous ladies has me itchin!!!

2 Likes

Hell’s yeah buddy! I know the feeling a fresh room is like Christmas morning

2 Likes

Just a few lowers off Munson #7 and these scissors are glued all to hell !! Truely a trimmers delight , snip snip snip snip … Roll it up , light it , inhale , exhale… Haha gotta love me some terpy Munson hash woot woot let’s go!

3 Likes

And yes that’s still my Christmas tree lol :joy:

1 Like

Tarping the roof off today , insurance company sucks lol can’t wait any longer going to fix it myself

2 Likes

You be careful on that roof. We need you here.

2 Likes

Dangerous work completed , now to tear down half the ceiling in the flower room… It needs to happen in a rush so I’m off to take a quick nap and then a busy night ahead. Gotta get this done quickly there’s a bunch of gals ready to come down to the flower room already

5 Likes

On the downside I have to tear down the entire ceiling in the flower room but on the positive side we will have a 14 ft cathedral ceiling on one side so it shall be dubbed “sativa lane” on that side of the room , also we have a idea on how to water proof the ceiling cheaply enough , work is about 1/3 -1/2 done hour wise but it’s taking a toll on both of us as we crop out during late nights and mornings and deal with insurance company during day and take care of plants in the afternoon all while trying to cook and keep the place clean we still have to find time to take some naps and keep on moving forward… Ouch I can’t even take my friggin pain pills they will kill me someday lol

3 Likes

Snip snip snip here we go , no rest for the wicked and all that good stuff :wink:. I just keep telling myself it will be over soon haha

2 Likes

We found the northern lights #5 garlic mom from the munson

3 Likes

I’m thinking a rootbeer float would be really nice up in here right about now!! Hell why not a bunch of em like really big ones, the more I think about it the more I need more :relaxed: , shhhhhh :shushing_face: we are busy hunting for wabbits!

2 Likes

Dominion G #1

5 Likes

Dominion G #2

4 Likes

Dominion G #3

4 Likes

We got the perfect tester to try out the new room design , there’s a special cross coming to get the day started right . Get up get outta bed and get going kinda goodness so long as she don’t sketch ya out with potency haha I’m told this one’s not for most people but should be right up my alley, can’t wait to howl at the moon and all that good stuff :wink::pray: I’d chat further on this one but it’s not for public eyes until it’s released

5 Likes