Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

He grows award winning quality buds , sets up many legal grows regimens

1 Like

Cooled down enough to do some sifting! This is the 110 micron and boy oh boy does she melt! We got this down already , all we have learned translates to the screen set like a charm. Even the waste screen will make killer edibles or some milder hash

3 Likes

15 minuits sifting and we have gold

4 Likes

Actually got the screens in order haha

2 Likes

What’s really cool about all this new knowledge you’re sharing is: you got a better camera and your pictures are a lot better and clearer! :nerd_face:

That looks really yummy my friend! :yum:

3 Likes

It’s definitely a game changer , we smoke so much hash it had to happen haha

2 Likes

I need a compressor to blow the screens off between sessions , we ran some old pre rubbed trim on them and there’s still a few flecks of green in the dabable product but it’s still quality sift. Bet it presses :+1::+1: got to get back in touch with pure pressure around Christmas time I’m told

2 Likes

More gems, so much has changed , so much of what we were taught has been disproven. There’s just so much science coming down from the top of the industry, it’s time to relearn and erase so much bunk info , hilarious really

2 Likes

Just about ready to sift up our first prime product, just waiting for the right r.h. and temps

3 Likes

@kaptain3d it’s Friday night :partying_face::person_cartwheeling::mountain_biking_man:

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! I might pop in sometimes later :wink:

1 Like

So it’s been an interesting two years running our first living soil but it was time for a hard reset and all new genetics and soil to boot. We are building about half of the soil ourselves and starting with stepwell for the other half, it was a no brainer seeing as they hooked us up with a serious discount and a bunch of custom requests to make this possible and smooth/timely. This is going to be a rough 12 weeks but I think we can survive it if nothing more comes up :joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

That looks really good! What strain is that one? :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Frosted raspberries , that’s the last of the hplvd infected stuff , the room is empty and ready to do a deep sterilization

2 Likes

Hplvd even transfers from smoking infected buds or handling infected seed during work or garden hours, a simple shower is not enough without a several hour break after the shower without coming in contact with contaminated materials. Good news is hplvd dies within hours of being outside the cannabis cell so clean up all those dry crumbs and don’t be rolling dope you didn’t grow when working In your garden or while at work it’s stupid easy to cross contaminate

2 Likes
2 Likes

There’s just so much work to be done ! Time to get back at it after a couple slow weeks we are about to test a large group of 22 males so we can make a better educated guess on our next projects at hand, then off to the mating chamber to meet the selected females. We are finally moving forward with the help of some great fellas with a ton of experience , Friday nights are like a week’s worth of schooling in a 12 hr class haha

2 Likes

Have you ever considered how soil temps effect microbe and fungal production , different microbial species flourish at different rates at different temperatures meaning it is possible to control the dominant species in your medium. Adding heated floors or heat cables are great options for anyone growing in a area with great temperature swings. Consistent temps make for a consistent end product you can predict

3 Likes

@Hoppiefrog you grow some beautiful plants, not gonna lie jealous a bit hahahaha

3 Likes