Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Cleaned up some trashy pre rubbed trim for a test run , started out green as f and not very sticky. Ended up quite soft and smokable, not first run quality but definitely still second run bubble bag quality

3 Likes

So those are your sifting screens? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yup finally something I can make static sift with. @hoppiebunny did me a solid ,it was the first purchase on her shiny new credit card haha (her first)

4 Likes

More great stuff on the cure

6 Likes

Wild blueberry , papaya , banana , garlic pine humus ffjs all brewing via em1 inoculation.

2 Likes

Mad scientist!

2 Likes

It’s pretty simple and tried and tested combo , great for the funky stuff and skunky ones. Use just the fruit for the desert and fruit / sweet stuff

3 Likes

If done right don’t panic it’s going to be the nasty , there’s a saying actually and it makes sense. Nasty in nasty out :yum: .be sure to do your best to source local fruit if at all possible. If that’s not possible be sure to find some local forest humus to get some imo of sorts in there or just add some other info source. Also you can leave fruit outside to ripen that will also help. Find ground fall fruits for best results.

2 Likes

Duke tells me this is his most potent strain , full on head removal , return shipping included for free .I hear duke has a collection of stoned faced heads on a shelf haha. Stickers are crazy thick and nice

3 Likes

This is Dukes go to sleeping tool, it’ll take down a grizzly bear and keep him down all night long a true 10/10 for insomnia. Night night :night_with_stars:

2 Likes

Hall pass

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s very nice and cool of him! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dukes one solid fella , he takes care of his people and supports them. It’s a family kinda feeling , just about everyone has been personal friends for a couple decades and they are all about my age super easy to fit in. These guys remind me of our local crew , just looking for like minded folks to shoot the shit with and no b.s.

4 Likes

But I did pay for this pack in a charity auction but there’s more I didn’t pay for in the mail already :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s cool, but I meant the fellowship and friendship you make with like-minded people. Finding real OGs that you can trust, that’s something that money can’t buy! :+1:

4 Likes

Hell’s yeah sooo true , I expected this type of treatment from Leo tbh , I haven’t heard of anyone that got the help the site promised… Duke on the other hand :joy: he will carry you to the finish line he wants you get what he’s growing :heartpulse:. It’s so simple no need to complicate things , and that b.a.s. program is f’d up great for veg horrible flower regimen idk what they are smoking :joy: but I doubt it’s even true mids… Anyone that wants to do it up right and save every penny possible haha you get the :bulb:.this crop will run us less than a grand after the soil building expenses. They have efficiency down to a whole new level :astonished:

2 Likes

And dukes partner can show you a whole new world when it comes to salts , he’s willing to share all as well. He can blow jacks out the water quality and expense wise ,he grows for about 200$ a year!

2 Likes