Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

https://www.ripperseeds.com/en/blog/latent-hop-virus-in-cannabis/
More great info for any that are interested in learning

3 Likes

So far 10/13 skunkband v2 have popped and were ready to plant, 3 are still soaking and haven’t cracked yet.
Munson will be popping right behind these ones due to the longer veg time required

3 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 #5 is a serious gas producer, absolutely impressed 9.5/10 on the nose hopefully it translates to the exhale as well

4 Likes

We can also get the elite cut of garlic breath tho not everyone actually likes those garlic terps, one of the licensed producers in our growers guild bought the rights to use it commercially for 50000$ cdn. We will swap for one of our elites so no cash needed

4 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 #1 is a GMO heavy pheno and garlic breath 2.0 #5 is definitely a mendo breath heavy pheno with some GMO

3 Likes

We are giving gb2.0 a 9 or 9.5/10 for resistance to fungal issues, sacred sour had some issues on the bottom side center , these.plants were right beside and down wind from said plant and never required any clean up at all and buds finished perfectly free of damage of any kind.i would say this one would grow good outdoors in humid environments and she likes the heat

3 Likes

F’n pharmaceutical garbage, had a bit of a close call last night. I have had to take too many Tylenol 1’s over the last month and my liver is fed up with all the pills, after taking a prescribed dose of tramadol i got very sick and went into shock in a bad way. Doing a bit better after getting some fluids back in me and a bit of salad but wow that was seriously rough, getting older sucks my body doesn’t like synthetic drugs at all anymore. I was pre warned that the flexeril could react with my pain meds , I guess that must have happened lol (kinda nervous to take more now…)

5 Likes

I would be nervous too… Good vibes coming your way :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks :pray: appreciate it :blush:, making up some 200 mg gummies tonight hopefully I can cut down on the pills almost completely

8 Likes

Oh crap… I hope you feel better brother…
Sending you lots of healing vibes :peace_symbol: :pray:

4 Likes

Tks man , taking it easy today @hoppiebunny has been taking good care of me. Taking another nap and getting some more fluids in me before I have to get going again.
Definitely going to be more careful how empty my belly is when I take meds

6 Likes

Candy drops is loud :loudspeaker:10/10 this will be my first Indiana bubblegum cross

8 Likes

5 Likes

Looking great! :star_struck:

I hope you feel better today my friend :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Stankasaurus #5

4 Likes

Thanks man , doing a bit better with every nap, taking it easy for sure

2 Likes

Aoc very loud this run as well 9/10

4 Likes

Hall pass

2 Likes

Mac v2 #5

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better brother.
Lovin the colour on ur Candy Dropz. :clap::clap:
AOC is Lookin killer too. :partying_face:
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes