Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

Just thought this went well with the morning vibe enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

What male would you like to see crossed with one of our well known elite cuts we are considering these males for our first round of testing :

Stankasaurus (tall, bushy, savory,funky, average yields)

Peanut butter breath (tall, reasonable structure ,earthy, resistant,bound to be potent)

Garlic breath 2.0 ( gassy, sweet, crazy stretch, bound to be potent)

Super Petro (gassy,skunky,funky) didn’t get a chance to flower any of these

Rozay sorbet #1,2,3,4,5 (gassy,leather,skunky,rubber,crazy thick stalks, resistant)

One lucky male will have a date with an appropriate well known queen while we prepare for a shipment of elite male cuts (this will take a minute, we have to complete a grow from start to finish to get in this club)

4 Likes

Just bought 3 quantum boards 240w full spectrum w far red including drivers for 225 cdn , one years use on them. And 3 18" hurricane wall mount fans for 75 cdn, sweet haul for under 300$

4 Likes

Damn brother. That’s a real Sweet deal. :clap::clap:

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Add a 4x4 tent and a 4x8 tent and another 240 board w no driver and call it 500 that said , and I said woot woot

3 Likes

Frosted raspberries #2
@Budbrother check this gal out, the third pheno is very similar

5 Likes

Wow I’ve been so far behind lately!! That garlic breath 2 looks crazy good!! Keep up gods work!! :pray: you two do some amazing things and I appreciate trying to learn so much… any of those males look like great specimens for the queen… but I do love the way that stank and garlic look :man_shrugging: Sending love and positive vibes!! :facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, lots of great things going on for sure. Always something new to learn / understand , so much of what we already know from research requires hands on experimentation to fully grasp how the information pertains to the big picture. That’s what keeps it interesting , always developing a system that work best for our setup and environment (it’s never boring to say the least)

4 Likes

Tonight is the night I’m kinda feeling a bit better and thinking it’s time to drop the skunkband v2! Also starting a IPM program on the elite cuts that we just got in (we already hit them with sf nematodes last night)

4 Likes

Let’s do this :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hell ya brother. Nice . :clap::clap::+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s been far too long :thinking:

2 Likes

Sacred sour hash rosin (220u with a hole in the work bag) 2.9 g in 2.1 back

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

“Nope. Just ate the meat!” :joy:

4 Likes

Haha your on the balls tonight :wink:

1 Like

Munson #4 firecracker pheno as named by my mother (can’t wait to drop this next pack!!!)

4 Likes

Banana softserve

4 Likes