Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

The mac v2 is nice smoking for sure but a bit light on terps when most phenos are smoked (two of 5 have been pretty good tho)

2 Likes

Sacred sour

8 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0#5

8 Likes

Banana softserve #1

9 Likes

Damn brother. Got a lot of frost in there. :joy::joy:
Very nice. :clap::clap:

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Totally agree with Pappy @Oldguy:nerd_face:

Your feet are going to stick to the floors!

5 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy & @kaptain3d definitely happy with the finish on these ones and most of what we kept for this run, there’s a couple that won’t move forward including the banana softserve pheno in pics above, buds are just too small for any kind of efficiency.

3 Likes

After buying another pack of Munson we were given another pack of dukes works for free, also we were gifted 3 more cuts for breeding stock from a licensed producer that tests for hplvd and other pathogens on the reg. 9 new cultivars and all were well thought out and sure to impress , something for any kind of preferred buzz

5 Likes

The mail came earlier than expected daymn that’s what you call fast coast to coast in less than 16 hrs !

4 Likes

Looking for that tootsie roll pheno from the Delta blues , 1/20 females so I should have about a 40% chance of finding her , she’s got some serious resin production perfect for hash and squishing. This will be one of our night time strains for sure

2 Likes

The elite cuts finally landed today, we had a little hiccup on the first order so they sent us three freebies for the hassle, seeing they were so easy to work with we will definitely be grabbing the entire collection over the next few months, most of what we hunted will not move forward and all will have to be tested thoroughly for pathogens. All mother’s will be isolated and in fresh soil and new pots, every entry into the mother space will be preceded by a shower and accompanied with fresh gloves and a :mask:. This is the clean beginning that we were looking for! Enter SW 1,2,3,4,5&6 :sunglasses: :fast_forward::fireworks:

3 Likes

Quattro kush entering transition

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gb2.0 #1

8 Likes

I need that GB2.0 in my life!

4 Likes

Melted strawberries

6 Likes

Hello Sir, I’m super happy to see you :blush:
I hope you’re doing well :peace_symbol:

And amazing work @Hoppiefrog :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s very nice to have the more of the old crew around indeed :slightly_smiling_face:, hoping we can keep him coming back around haha.

3 Likes
3 Likes