5 Likes

not I but it has peeked my interest lol

3 Likes

I see another version called Queen of Soul. I hear it’s a killer high

3 Likes

I think that @Graysin has grown it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Twelve1

Yep! I’ve grown her twice now. Excellent smoke, good daytime anxiety reliever. I did go outside of Brothers Grimm for the bastardized version that had a short flower time (Canuk seeds’ Fast-flowering C99) but Brothers Grimm is the original breeder of the Cinderella strain so for tried and true, they’re where I’d go.

7 Likes

Yeah I saw it on North A’s website. Any mold issues?

1 Like

None at all. She was super easy going, first time around was summer grown and didn’t mind the 100° temps in my room when the lights and sunlight overlapped. Second time around was recent - obviously happier without the extreme heat, but nearly identical both times. I netted something like 6oz off one and don’t really remember the other one, it’s been a minute. For a 2x2 square she was a good producer.

6 Likes

Sounds good I’m thinking of trying it as I see it’s good inside or outside.

2 Likes

I’ve grown Cinderella 99 and Queen of Soul. Been smoking Cindy longer than I’ve been growing. One of my top 3 strains all time. I actually met the creator Mr. Soul at Cannacon a few years back and he had me text him pictures of my Queen of Soul and Cindy plants. I felt honored haha. Definitely worth growing

10 Likes

Now that’s what I call a solid recommendation. All I needed to know. It sounds like a plant many like. I hear it’s a good clear high, good yields

6 Likes

Which one do you like best Cindy , Queen of Soul or the Princess

2 Likes

Cindy if I could only pick one. Then Queen of Soul

9 Likes

I ‘partnered’ in a grow of that, outdoors. Did the work while buddy paid for everything. 20 gal fabric No Name supersoil GH nutes harvest Oct12 2021. I find anything I smoke lots potent but it tasted great one thing that stood out, it smelled awesome, smoked deliciously too

5 Likes

No mold and the Northern Lights right beside it lost half to bud rot.

4 Likes

@MattyBear I got to ask if it’s top 3, why isn’t ILGM running a cut of Cindy

2 Likes

Because that’s way above my pay grade lol. We have no say or control over what strains are in the seed shop. That’s all the higher ups decisions :joy::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Maybe one of those ‘best kept secrets’ like JJ Cale. Or forgotten like Roy Orbison.
I wondered why I don’t hear of it more, really guessing it’s just not trendy and new stuff with cool names are plenty

3 Likes

what about more likes? lmao

3 Likes

You’re just too new. Cinderella 99 was known as goat to older indoor growers. My keeper cuts would flower out in 7-8 weeks, smell very sweet, and one would color up nicely. Very solid almost trippy buzz and a little range in flavots too. If you get legit c99 seeds you will probably love it. It’s the he new school trendy’s that think you need 35% thc weed to get high responsible for it not currently being more popular.

I don’t smoke a lot anymore, but c99 probably still my favorite. Bg current stock is good, but not as good as original imo. Mosca had really good cuts of c99 too but i don’t think they sell anymore. If you dig around the web it won’t be hard to find info on it.

9 Likes

I’m assuming a lot of tried and true strains get lost under the hype train of the latest and greatest. My first strain is ~16-18% thc - not impressive on paper, but I haven’t heard a bad review yet. Started with good genes, that’s what counts I think.

6 Likes