Chu666cky's first grow and journal

If you pick up your plants every day and feel the weight, dry will become clear.

2 Likes

Stick your finger in it👌

1 Like

That’s what she said

4 Likes

If you stick your finger in to the second knuckle
and it comes out dry , then you should be good.

3 Likes

I was just doing that as you posted @QueenCityB ya dey feelin light. they look much heavier than they are or when i last fed

1 Like

If ya turn em every day to get em even light, you’ll just know when you feel the weight.

2 Likes

Yup dey dry.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m on the taggin wagon, smoked some killer White Rhino, when I was younger.
Good vibes and good luck :v:

4 Likes

I got lazy and put tin pans underneath so i could easily spin them with one hand

2 Likes

I’d call that smart, but the weight would still cause a spinning resistance difference in the feel. You could still do it.

The bottom leaves are the first to droop when it is starting to beg for water. Watch them.

1 Like

If you treat clones as young adults, you’ll do good.

2 Likes

Im not sure i know what u mean?@covertgrower

1 Like

Treat the clones as small adults, they’re the same age as the parent they came from.

2 Likes

A couple questions. First should i remove big leaves holding shit down and blockin significant light from what i think are future bud sights?

3 Likes

Second question is are the lowest branches coming off the main stem good for clones? most have multiple nodes,some small and curved up. are they too early? should i wait?

2 Likes

@Chu666cky. Those smaller branches at the bottom will work just fine.
Make sure you have enough stem to work with after cutting. If you can about 4-5 in long with at least 2 nodes. :wink::+1::v:

5 Likes

@Oldguy what about his first question, should any of the big foliage be removed so more light can penetrate future bud bud spots?

3 Likes

@Chu666cky. Sorry I missed the first question. Was before coffee. :wink:
Thanks for the reminder tag @Tayler52. :+1:
Those plants are still fairly small yet. I’d tuck as many Leaves as possible for now. It still needs the leaves for “sun gathering “. Think of them as your engine and the light as fuel. :wink:
For now while small. more leaf mass = better growth.
Hope this helps clarify things a bit. :v:

4 Likes

I agree with the tucking.

4 Likes