Chu666cky's first grow and journal

Hello fellow Ganja lovers. I started my first grow about a month ago, have been using ILGM as my source of information. Was lucky enough to chat with @Bulldognuts, @Oldguy, @Covertgrower, @QueenCityB and others and its been a huge help. I was told that starting a journal would help and provide the help im sure i need. So here we go.

9 Likes

You have @Enlightened420’s lucky number in your name.

We gotta see some pics.

5 Likes

I started seeds of Killer Kush, 3 of them. 1 King Kush that i found in a bag of smoke, and 1 White Rhino that replaced a dud seed that i got with the Killer Kush. All seeds other than the King Kush were bought from Native seed co. which has kiosk at 2 different flea markets in my area. I bought them there cause i didnt know where else to get them at that time. I cant find much info on Native seed co. I did see somewhere they are based in bc. I germ all seeds in paper towel. Lost 1 of 5 but Native seed replaced it. Then put taprooted seeds into Promix organic premium veg and herb in solos. Has a lil bit of nutes in it i think. Then transplanted into 3 gal pot of Promix hp with extra perlite. Using 3 part gh nutes, cal mag, silicon, unsulpher molasses, ph down,to around ph6, no ppm pen yet on the way,adding a pinch of epsom from now on. I cant think of anything else so here are some pics of plants/setup. Oh ya im useing a homemade cfl chandelier and 4 ft t5 ho, 2 fans and a humidifier.

9 Likes

Going to clean up bottoms try and get some clones then will re post.

1 Like

That’s a great starting point!

1 Like

Is there anything you see that im doing wrong?

Everything looks healthy.

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

Can somone pls tell me if i should be feeding with nutes every watering? I feed 75% of amounts on bottle

1 Like

I’m on board, now let’s go for a ride.:+1:

1 Like

@Chu666cky. I’ll usually do a feed / feed / water cycle.
During early veg you should only need about 1/2 recommended dose of nutes.
You can add more later if needed but it’s a real pain to have to flush things out if you overdo it.
Plants look great by the way. :+1:
Got this set to watching.:eyes::v:

2 Likes

Looks good!

Thank you. I will cut them bak. I just realized i was off on 75 % its less half is .66 and i feed.75 so its only .9 of a ml over half dose. oh i measure in liters. Its this Canadian thing. lol

3 Likes

also i havnt fed plain water yet only nuted. will next feed. can i feed just water after i cut clones and clean up bottom? or do i need to wait till im feeding nutes to cut clones and clean up?

1 Like

My bad @Oldguy im not the best at this computer stuff.

2 Likes

I havent grown in just promix, but its possible you dont need anything yet. Not sure what’s in it.

2 Likes

Not much. peat perlite dolomite. i forget what to call it but its an empty medium just about.

2 Likes

Then nevermind that.

3 Likes

No prob brother. :wink:
We all gotta start somewhere. :grin:
You can take your clones when you want. But save that for when you clean things up underneath.
And your pro mix hp is perfect. Has nothing in it but what you put in. I grow in their sunshine mix. Again nothing added.
Just let things dry enough before watering again. :v:

3 Likes

Im having a hard time understanding what dry is?

2 Likes