Chronic Widow Stretch?

Some of my leftovers . They were covered with those wonderful red hairs . yummy.

6 Likes

Got the new microscope, here are some pics. Haven`t figured it all out yet though, I think it goes to 400x instead of 100 @Seeddog @TDubWilly @highcountrygal Just a little while longer…

![0606182022|666x500](upload://5X1QN2xKRu5xzkaWOnBkKAgdWpC.jpg)

6 Likes

Hay kiddo Those are beautiful pics the smallest of small can be seen! Yea hang on a bit! @Holmes and I get my free sample bud when? You go Homey!

1 Like

Yeah I like it so far. How are you today good I hope…

1 Like

I am better but spent the whole day dealing with the med thing, made a formal complaint and talked to people which I do not like! @Holmes other than that not much. And you?

1 Like

Uneventful the way I like it , Im glad you feel better but you gotta stay with it until its right …

1 Like

I see amber and some of those red hairs . Nice

1 Like

Yeah man I can make a video or take pictures with it and it works with most all devices with a little tweaking but still cool. there at 61 days today.

1 Like

Looking good brother :+1: @Holmes

Thanks Man @TDubWilly , it has turned out pretty good so far. Get`em dry and cured, and start it all again. It ought to be illegal to have this much fun…OH wait it is…HUMMMM…

1 Like

Morning to all my new found friends (weedies) ! Can I get a second opinion here @highcountrygal @Seeddog @Sasquatch @Mrcrabs @TDubWilly @garrigan62 @elheffe702, because I am antsy again…2018060914152020180609141611![20180609141627|320x240]![20180609141632|320x240]![20180609141704|320x240]20180609141709(upload://9GuzIz3OLzuzfV3I6AJ6xF68jbQ.jpg)(upload://19p8tcoqa6k7lyPHrq5IUnLMVG3.jpg)(upload://fjkbzOGZQGZvdw0dKVZBTtwSrvn.jpg)

4 Likes

@Holmes I see lots of amber, it just preference at this point on how much amber you want, happy for you buddy. Looks ready imo

3 Likes

Morning! Sorry I didn’t get back to you last night! I would check frequently so they don’t past that perfect moment. I think maybe a day or two. I see a lot of that ‘dirty yellow’ color that will turn quickly @Holmes

3 Likes

What’s the whole plant look like?

2 Likes

Yes,Yes,Yes, My preference would be wait for a little more amber. HCG is correct , that dirty yellow will turn quickly . Maybe you could try putting them to sleep in total darkness for a couple days . Mine smell so sweet , I’m right behind you by a few weeks . Happy Harvesting .

3 Likes

@elheffe702 The whole plant has some spots with more amber and some with less, different maturation because of the light saturation, I think, But overall the plant looks like its at its last hoorah. @Seeddog I dont really like the couch lock except when ready for bed, so I might go ahead and do it sooner instead of later. The 48 or so dark should do it. @highcountrygal they will turn quick so Im watching. I was ready to crash last night Worked Sat. til lunch, Im a 9to5 guy so getting me to work OT aint (yes its in the dictionary @Texan_flowers) easy. Thanks to all for the quick response…

2 Likes

Could take the darker ones, give the lighter ones a couple/few more days

2 Likes

@Holmes I’ve said it once and here I go again I hate when work interferes with my life! LOL

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing take the ripest and maybe let some of the rest turn mostly to CBDs? @highcountrygal we have granddaughter this week she is Three, and I cant let anything interfere with that, I enjoy what I do (job) a car guy working on cars whats not to like (I hear some of you out there who hate auto repair but all mechanics arent the same) some really do want to help. Any ways getting ready to rain here, a few things I gotta do, so a happy day to all.

3 Likes

You know what they say, “when you think she’s ready then give her another week”!! :no_mouth:

2 Likes