Chronic Widow Stretch?

How much stretch should I expect from 8 week old CW plant, grew 8 inches in first 5 days of 12/12. Plants are about 33 inches tall but heavily trained

3 Likes

You probably have another 7-9 days of stretch, although it should begin to slow down a bit in about another 5 days.

Whatever that plants size was when you flipped to 12/12 it should about double in size from what it was at the time of the flip

3 Likes

Kind of what I expected, and as you can see they jumped quite a bit. I have grown big15ft. Sativas outside for years. This is my first indoor and under a screen although I have heavily trained for as long as I have been growing. Im not really up to date on all of the hybrids yet!

@12/12switch [Scrog%20%403weeks|666x500] (upload://tAbeA7Jp5muvp4LYi3IVPTkumdi.jpg) @ 3 weeks in CW on the left.

5 Likes

Here is 3 weeks in photo?

8 Likes

Week 4 of flower.

8 Likes

Should have been a grow journal HUH…maybe next grow? Some issues w/ nutes I think but hey seems to be OK on the buds

2 days after last pic Sugar and Spice and everything nice…huh…

10 Likes

Your plants look great Holmes!!!

1 Like

Thanks @TDubWilly. Got some issue w fans but all buds look OK some of it is their age so we`ll see.

2 Likes

Today`s pi

cs in purple

4 Likes

Almost but not quite…OK OK so I did try a little doobie and I liked it and you know what that means don`t you. That’s right!

1 Like

Two more after lights out. Im ready but shes not.

6 Likes

2 weeks more and I think they are ready. Love the frosting !

5 Likes

@Holmes I am laughing so hard your grow is absolutely beautiful! Well for sure lets compare notes! I am very impressed! Ketchup later

1 Like

This weeks pics.

5 Likes

Some of these buds will never be seen alive again…because Im going to take some if not all in the next week at least thats what I want to do …but they have the final say

6 Likes

May your Chronic Widow rest in peace …They look great . Do you have a magnifier to look at the trichomes ?

it`s a small 20x little pocket deal that I used for years waay back when growing was my work it does ok but have a 20x - 100x adjustable on the way. Should do the trick . They look about 60% cloudy with a few amber!

1 Like

20X - 100X excellent . You will be harvesting soon for sure . Maybe you could sneak an early sample bud .lol

I am smoking the first of a three joint bud I took last Sun. Not much curing but man it is good weed for sure, the high is cerebral and calming, I stubbed it after half just to see and it is doing what we all like. Best tasting I have ever grown we`ll see on the buzz.

1 Like

Take no prisoners!!!

1 Like