Light system, size?..LED Meizhi 1200 , King Plus 2000

Temps; Day, Night …Day 73-84

Humidity; Day, Night …39-61

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size…Yes , 6" with filter

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, …Room Humidifier , Room De-humidifier

Co2; Yes, No…No
2 Chronic Widows and 1 unknown clone

How far into the grow are ya?

Well I have learned a lot from my first scrog , like more plants in a scrog does not necessarily give you a bigger yield . With all the knowledge that I have been given from all of you folks here , is gong to make this grow a lot of fun .

Just starting out , couple of weeks . I’ll have to check the book for the date . I keep basic info in a log book .lol . I’m waiting for the first one to finish so I can move these new ones into that tent .

What 1:30 am . I gotta sleep

Looking good. And a grow journal is a great idea. That way if something goes wrong you have it documented and hopefully won’t do it again

I keep a journal and it is very helpful. Especially if you have multiple plants. It is great reference material.

@HornHead Seeds sprouted Feb. 10th . Not much to report , just some new growth . 16 days old and doing well .

It exploded in growth the last 5 days. Very nice

#4 is still exploding and both are doing well .

The scrog tent is waiting for them .

Today they got their first drink of basic nutrients . The smaller one is starting to catch up .

This CW clone will join them in the scrog .

Love that strain, it’s delicious :v:

It’s quiet around here in the grow room . I brought in a temporary 1/2 " water line today , no more hauling jugs .

Your best bet for scrog is top it one time or fim it and just keep it in veg till you fill the screen putting more then one really doesn’t do a lot of good unless you have a really big area @Countryboyjvd1971 filled a 5x10 screen last year ssh 16/8 min

The net is up .

Just tucking some branches under the net today . My Burple Retreiver wasn’t much help .

@Seeddog They look great! And your furbaby is adorable❤️❤️

Might need some help on this one . I’m guessing Potassium deficiency on this ? I was going to flip the lights soon on these but I plan on flushing first . Any suggestions ?

I think you may be right on Potassium I know not much help now but I also am in CW grow with 2 CW which hatched on 2/16 and one unknown bag seed. Have noticed lots of yellowing but I think some is normal for stage of life and I pushed a little hard on them.

at 4 weeks 12/12