Chronic widow in veg what is this on the leaves a deficiency?

Ilgm chronic widow about a month old this is only on the older fan leaves

Then this on my white widow

@Zee @kellydans could it be a cal mag issue they have been fed big bloom and grow big on a regular schedule runoff ppm is 550 ph out is 6.8 in is 6.3 they are still in their seedling coco coir peat moss vermiculite mix note it is not a coco based soil coco is just in it for drainage I haven’t had cal mag yet but it’s on the way cause I was assuming it could be the issue plus my other plant has rusty looking spots and yellowing on some leaves but doesn’t really look like nitrogen deficiency @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Also transplanting soon they are in 1 gal containers soon to go into 5 gal with happy frog

Ready to transplant I’d say. Might want to flush then re evaluate nutes. Good luck!

2 Likes

My first thoughts following through with the transplant out of the seedling mix into good cannabis friendly soil Plant will take off .also When you get your calmag I would use it on water day only. Overall plant looks good. Thanks for the tag good luck

You definitely need to transplant.

5ml of calmag to 1 gallon of water is what I do.

It’s hard to tell what she has going on, need pictures of the whole plant in better light.

Looks like you may have in her in a bag, not a container?

I’d wait to see what Myfriend says…

1 Like

Will take a minute for happy frog to come in as I just ordered it. There isn’t any suppliers around me so amazon it is. Would you suggest happy frog or ocean forest? The order it’s processing but not through so I can change it

1 Like

I suppose the needing a transplant could be a big part of it also need a better cannabis friendly soil. Waiting on one hopefully by the time it comes in it’s not too late

1 Like

Happy frog is great soil, I use it. No nutes needed for a week or two. Add calmag when you transplant water.

You will need nutes

1 Like

Happy frog will be here Thursday do you think they will be okay until then?

1 Like

Yes. You have new growth coming in.

Those dying leaves can come off.

I would add perlite and Mykos to the transplant soil.

1 Like

Happy frog is a good product you will just need to start feeding sooner than you would with ocean Forest.

1 Like

Here is an update on the 3 plants I have that I showed in this post 20 days ago after being put in containers of happy frog

@Zee @k

2 Likes

Plants look very happy! I can see on one of the plants where the leafs two different colors of green. I had a plant do that. It was like half of the leaf was dark green other half was light green. It was just on a couple leafs they eventually got pruned off, but I don’t know what caused it. Your plants are doing great.

1 Like

@kellydans 100% agree. They look great

1 Like

I posted about it in the plant care section of this forum. Was told it’s a form of varieation which is I’m assuming a type of mutation but it’s nothing bad to the plant. Would you say I should flip soon? And also I could used tips on pruning before flip as you can see there is a lot of leaves that can be removed but they are so healthy it hurts to prune :joy: these are the healthiest plants I have ever had all thanks to this soil and forum

1 Like

Your plants is big enough to flip, but it’s all about managing your space an how much room you have to work with. My last two photos I flipped at about 6 weeks veg. I didn’t think they was ever going to stop stretching. My first choice is to tuck a few leafs and then take a few leafs. For better light penetration an air circulation . Personally I don’t go crazy taking leafs. That is interesting to know about the two different colors of green on the leafs.

1 Like

Lol I’m scared about what is about to come they are at 7 weeks veg and are showing their hairs I have a feeling I’m about to have a jungle

1 Like