Chronic widow have been under lights 18 on 6 off all of a sudden they just started to flower I never changed anything why

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

The first seeds were labeled chronic widow they have been under lights 18 on 6 off all of a sudden they just started to flower I never changed anything why. Is it possilble they are auto flower it has been 11wks should I cut back lite to 12-12

Yes sometimes your orders get mixed up. Breeders deal with thousands of thousands of seeds. And even if they didnt slip you may have recieves an off phenotype. Genetics are a finicky science. Best case scenario you have loads of photos. Contact your seed supplier (hopefully ILGM they havee GREAT customer satisfaction rates) and ask them if there is anything that can be done.

Worst case scenario you got an auto instead of a photo and she just got a headstart on ur harvest. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

Also she may just be showing her sexy. Possibly not flowering yet. Are they located at the tops like crowns? Or spitting from the side shoots and branchs?

Either way join us here and start a journal. Alot of cool smart experienced people n just a great place to be. Good luck.

1 Like

Can you tell me exactly what the label said
Dont post a picture
But the label if ilgm seeds will specify whether they where autos or not
Does it have a FA at the end of the label
If they are flowering switching to 12-12 will not hurt your situation I actually flower my autos on a 12-12 schedule

2 Likes

I do as well… 12/12 regardless of autoflower or photoflower

2 Likes