Chronic Widow for first indoor grow

@PurpNGold74 I have super og, critical mass. 2 diff gorilla glues blueberry amnesia and kick ass , all growing 16 plants in total I didnt transplant at all, I have 3 gallon fabric pots. I fed them only light nutes, after 2 weeks they were flowering, they are all flowering now, 2 plants stretched ,and the rest are about 12 to 14 inches I did over water once but they dried out and everything is good. I have a 12x12 room with 2 600 watt metal halide/hps bulb and hoods. And one 3000 watt famurs l.e.d light temps are always perfect at 76 - 85 degrees with lights on 68 degrees with lights off I’m using mother earth terracraft dirt . I did buy all my seeds though, from different sites,

1 Like

Also I have fixed my ph.

1 Like

My autos never get over 2 feet. First round it was like 15 inchs max. Yielded maybe 20gs. Had a nice WWA last year. Got over an oz and maybe 2 feet. Grew a Zhittlez Auto. Max a foot maybe. Probably an oz most.

Its kinda random man. Best thing you could do to maximize auto yields? Is shop well known and grown auto breeders. And keep expanding your experience. A smooth relatively bumpfree grow is the target.

If its your first few grows, the main goal isnt yield. More like getting a successful harvest. Next target is honing your skills while tweaking things SLOWLY to get better. And usually working on a better dry/cure process.

How long you been growing reefers?

1 Like

It’s about my 5th grow first time with autos. The buds are coming along but seem to be small but they were plantedd July 29th and they are budding just seems like small buds hope they swell up in the next month or so…I got advance seeds, pyramid seeds, royal queen seeds, … my first grow ever was chronic widow photo bought from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and they were great, if you scroll this forum. U will see my widow grow, that’s when I had a tent. Now I built a 12x12

1 Like

Let me shut my lights off and I’ll send pics, the orange light is on

1 Like

Im seeing defiencies. Also seeing signs of the old ph issues… and seeing burnt tips. Got alot going on.

Again the veg stage is SUPER important to autos. That time you cannot get back, this short flowering plants. They all look alright tho. You’ll yield like the WWA more then the other two. Maybe even better

2 Likes

Why would my super o.g plant turn purple…? Not the stems or leafs just the buds

Cold temps?
Ph outta range?
Genetics?

Pics!

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 here’s some pics, its pyramid seed, super o.g autoflower Temps with lights on around 81 lights off like 72

3 Likes

@Covertgrower whats your opinion?

Still seeing plenty of white pistils yet.

1 Like

@Covertgrower why would my super o.g auto turn purple? ? Its pyramid seed genetics. Yes I have a jewelers loupe the trick are clear and cloudy so I’m close. But why would it turn purple?

Some genetics are that way. I had a gelato that was
Like that.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Yup genetics. Gonna look amazing in a jar. Ill tell ya that much

1 Like

Thanks everyone I got a advance seeds gorilla coming and a few critical mass, and some tuff called kick ass, a NYC diesel and amnesia

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Poseidon @Seeddog @PurpNGold74 I just bought super skunk from bergman feminized, anyone grow this before ? Any tips hints or tricks? I’m gonna have them in 5 gal buckets and with fox farm ocean forest and coco loco mix thanks in advance

2 Likes

Sorry no experience there. Grew a cross out once but it leaned toward the other parent.

2 Likes

Keep your ph in line, as well as all other environmental factors, and she will grow well for you.

2 Likes