Chronic Widow for first indoor grow

Looks good but perhaps not ready. I would expect to see a ton of amber and from what I see, a lot are still white. I defer to the pros on here. I am curious what the verdict is. They look pretty…

3 Likes

Sounds like a wise man. Knows what he doesnt know. And LISTENS. :joy: yea buy the loupe. Itll save alot of stress AND improve your harvest

1 Like

@Johnzy81 I grew both of these plants the same exact way this is the only hjournal I have

@Adam1981 Next picture you take do a picture of the whole plant I’m going to have to agree with @MAXHeadRoom you have a few weeks left Trust me it will be well worth the wait they will bulk up more weight more buds

1 Like

Will do @Hogmaster

1 Like

Dude it will be worth the wait but I love seeing the whole plant because it’s awesome and it’s easier to see how the whole plant looks and natural light is best

1 Like

I’m set to following @Adam1981, sorry I haven’t been around for some time your plants are starting to get so frosty looking if you keep be patient you will be over the moon when your lady’s are finishing up great stuff mate :+1:.

1 Like

OK guys I tore a few buds off to try here’s my bag seed bud… Opinions? Should I hang the buds or wait?

@Hogmaster @Poseidon @NTMAREMACH @Dr.DankThumb420 @Johnzy81 @anon95385719 @mountainman1 @MAXHeadRoom @Seeddog @Covertgrower

5 Likes

Hang them all up once you harvest them but if just to test and you haven’t harvested yet just room temperature and take the buds off the stem for them to dry quicker.

2 Likes

Jumping in late here, I agree with the majority here check your trichomes to see there appearance, whether there clear ( glass looking) or cloudy (plastic looking) and if any have started to turn amber in color, there’s some great videos around to explain to you the type of high you will experience depending on the mixture of before mentioned states of your trichomes. Personally I’m shooting for a 70% cloudy 30 % amber, the more cloudy you have the more of a sativa ( head high) the more amber indica ( body high) .I’m on my first grow about 139 days in with 7-10 left before harvest.! Oh mine are White Widow fem.IMG_20180721_212020|374x500

1 Like

I will try it out for you… :grin:

2 Likes

I would not harvest that yet if u haven’t. Doesn’t look ready to me. Looks like u still have well over a week to go. Maybe even 2

Hope I’m not too late

2 Likes

I would wait.

2 Likes

Here’s my bag seed plant I got 3.5 Oz’s of the bag seed plant the chronic widow is in 65 days of flowering today I’ll

bag seed pic

2 Likes

bag seed buds the rest are hanging

3 Likes

Chronic widow day 65 of flower very strong dense heavy buds sweet smell

The bag seed taste like lemon strongly

chronic widow

3 Likes

@ everyone involved with helping thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone I bought autos and they are super small @NTMAREMACH @Poseidon @PurpNGold74 @Seeddog @Dr.DankThumb420 @Covertgrower I have upscale my room and my auto flowers are very small and flowering, I know I been gone awhile but I do need some advice

3 Likes