Chronic Widow for first indoor grow

I saw you were tagged. I was hoping to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah mate I switched that pic my son wants to get a tattoo and I told him if he gets a summer job I would ok it, and he has fulfilled his part, so I’m been sucked in also so that profile photo is what I’m thinking lol :v:

2 Likes

@MBgrower, the people on this forum are outstanding. I belong to several Facebook groups for growing plants, etc. and you are lucky to even get a “hello”. The folks here really care to help, not just want to help. Pretty cool if you ask me…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Johnzy81, you need new ink… get this! Send pics… I love tattoos. Got 11…

1 Like

@Poseidon you said it mate I also have had a look at some other forums and there is nothing out there like this one (ILGM) we are a community of growers that not just like to grow marijuana but also to help others that is the big difference, the great people on this forum are always willing to help any off us out at almost any time @MBgrower :v:.

1 Like

For sure I will mate I only have 2 one I got year’s ago to give my girlfriend at the time the courage to get her little one done, but you know it I’m the only one that walk out that day with one she ran before I even got finished lol :joy:,. And the other I got just after my son came along and his now coming up on 18 that was his name I got back then and yes I was a young dad but helped me turn into a man. But most of all now I understand why my own parents were always so worried :hushed: the music festivals and the party’s with his friends hahaha Im starting to sound like my mam lol :joy:. So I am still not sure on what I want if I could give you an idea of what I might be thinking I would be very grateful if have any idea’s for me the profile is one but I would like to get some more added to my tattoo I have which is my son’s name I will tag you in on my thread I think I might off already tho mate we won’t hijack I could chat all day :v:

2 Likes

I grew the chronic widow and the bag seed together I gave my chronic widow nutrients yesterday… The chronic widow is one month into flowering. I didn’t use nutrients throughout the whole grow because I was told it makes harsh smoke which I hate again I’m a newbie I need to learn more

1 Like

It’s all good. I am learning hydro, autoflowers, and trying out cloning in the future. I don’t think the learning process ever completes in the marijuana growing game… Eagerness to ask questions and learn from mistakes will make you a pro in short time. I asked so many questions my last attempt, I feel like I need to invite a hand full of folks on this forum over to my house to personally thank them. I am a great cook and my wife bakes. :smirk:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes: did someone say free food? Im there :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Got a smoker, pizza oven, and grill on the back patio. Only a mile from the lake and a super market close by!!! Party time!!!

3 Likes

Well just ping me when u fire up the grill

1 Like

I’d love that mate count me in :v: :100:

1 Like

@Poseidon -:grinning::grinning:!! Nice to have connected with you , I know Im going to learn so much from following you (Im not a stalker) - Well sometimes , Lmfao !! Learning from reading vs learning from experience , no comparison

MBgrower :+1::herb::star2:

1 Like

Likewise! Stalk away!! I am sure we will learn together. I got the Hydrofarm almost ready. I washed the substrate about 10 times to remove the dust and have it assembled. The air pump is Mickey Mouse (cheap AF) so I will pop into a pet store and get a good one with two hoses. Will allow me to run an air stone ring in the nute bucket and power the drip ring. The company is General Hydroponics. The reviews are good for this basic system. Could have done a better job with the pump… Was only $50 so, the old adage “you get what you pay for” stands true. A good pump will cost about $45.

I ordered White Widow autoflowers (20 seeds) so hopefully, I can grow at least one good mother worth cloning. I am in the South Eastern U.S. - Appalachian Mountains… nothing is legal here so this seed purchase is a gamble… wish me luck.

1 Like

What a great idea!!

@Covertgrower, the jewelers loupe idea is awesome! Better than those cheap magnifying lens I would assume. Thanks for the tip!!!

1 Like

@Poseidon I also bought the White Widow deal 10 for 10 at the beginning of the season. First time growing Auto’s , definitely a learning experience. They are very picky and don’t like to be disturbed AT ALL. When you start them , start them in there forever pot, they don’t like their roots to be messed with. What I did is got their pots ready , put them in Solo cups but I cut the bottoms out then planted the whole cup, so as they grew I just cut the cup off. I’ve heard so many different answers on cloning. Since they don’t need light to start flowering , they have there own internal clock , so if you cut a branch off to clone , it will still have the same internal clock as the mother. Didn’t seem like it was worth it to me. I did try cloning, the grew roots but didn’t grow to much before flowering. I thought they were extremely small to begin with , the stood in veg for about 1 month , close to two so maybe 1 1/2 , I was very disappointed with the size and the amount of yield but they continued growing while in flower and even though they are still small , not like the Fem’s I grew last season , White Widow , fabric pots , they were about 5 ft tall , Awesome buzz , HUGE yield , me and my husband smoke at night and we are just about out. That lasted a year plus I got rid of some , everyone wanted to buy some , they said they hadn’t smoked anything that good in years. I’m ready getting calls to see if I’m going to get rid of any, lol

MBgrower

1 Like

@MBgrower Yup!! Same deal I got. I figured if I can get 4oz per plant (ideal conditions), it is worth it. Hell, even 2oz if it is two toke would be fine considering it is about $300 an oz here and it is usually medical from out west that is usually older product. Better than the Mexican sativas which are about $320 though. I am trying out a drip hydroponic with these AF’s and once I get some grows under my belt, switch to a photo flower strain and flip it before becoming a monster. I will mother a photo strain for cloning. Auto cloning is not my gig. :wink: I am the only smoker. My wife does not smoke and hates the smell. She does not care that I smoke except for the $$. I gotta grow my own at this point. I only smoke about an oz a month, maybe less. Wanna help me with these autoflowers???

1 Like

@Poseidon Of course , any questions please don’t hesitate, I will tell you this , they are very finicky , don’t like to be disturbed , I did start them out in Solo cups , but I cut the bottoms out and planted the whole cup right in their forever home, when they got strong , I simply cut away the cup, no transplanting and no stress. While the were only a few days old , I put a clear water bottle over them , acted like a dome and misted them till they got strong , I will say this Auto’s don’t respond well to stress, I did do some very LIGHT training, I topped them 2 times, but that’s up to you , it took them so long to recover.

MBgrower:star_struck:

1 Like

@Johnzy81 @Seeddog @NTMAREMACH @Covertgrower @anon95385719 @jsanders420 @Hogmaster @HornHead @Countryboyjvd1971 here are pics under regular light.this is mybag seeed… I cut all the dead off my bag seed what are your thoughts.? Its been 9 2 days for my bag seed.

@Dr.DankThumb420

2 Likes