Chronic Widow for first indoor grow

@NTMAREMACH I’m growing in straight fox farm dirt so far its been great I have not added nutrients at all I will add nutes when I flip. mine has been in veg 7 weeks. Can I ask how much yield you got from your chronic widow?

1 Like

Mine is 13 inches tall as of right now.

I would say I yielded at least a pound a plant. I had that room jammed and the Girl Scout Cookies suffered from it. Not sure what nutes you’re planning on using but I use General Hydroponics in both soil and hydro. I use nutes after a couple weeks in veg. My plants were at least 2.5 - 3 ft. in height when I put them into the flowering room growing to at least 4ft when done.

1 Like

Here’s a pic

. Chronic widow on left its 7 weeks in veg… The one on the right is a bag seed. But seems to be doing fine. My chronic widow is only 13 inches tall but bushy and very very strong. Now I wonder why mine is not as tall as yours was at 5o days. Ahh well I’m gonna put them in flower in another week. What’s your thoughts? @NTMAREMACH

Also I’m taking the net out right now .

How far away are the lights from the canopy. You can try lifting the light a foot or so if possible and see it she stretches during the next week or two. In veg. I use two 8 bulb X 4ft and I have them at least two feet over the plants. I believe the lighting has everything to do with the outcome. I have some young girls in fox farm right now and I’m feeding them water ph set to 6.5. Once I transplant into bigger pots I’ll start feeding nutes. Here’s the chart I use once I start feeding.

Here’s the light

My latest grow in veg.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m gonna raise my light right now I have the same hydronic nutrients … I have a 600 watt metal halide in as of now I have the 4x4 tent from grow ace it came with everything. @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

My chronic widow is only 13 inches tall

1 Like

1 Like

Looking good @Adam1981

1 Like

My first indoor grow. This chronic widow is still only 13inches strong as ever and bushy as hell. @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Looking good bro good job on the first grow @Adam1981

1 Like

There’s some purple throughout the stems but not like a lot. All I’ve gave them is 6 .o pH water that’s it. @Dr.DankThumb420

1 Like

Most of these strains have purple stems in the genetics, but a light dose of cal mag wont hurt either. If your in soil 6.5 is the sweet spot. @Adam1981

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes my pH soil is exactly 6.5. @Dr.DankThumb420 I read a lot of be reviews for fox farm soil but I love it like I said no nutrients so far. I will update with pics soon. I’m in the 3rd week of flower

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 @Hogmaster @NTMAREMACH @Countryboyjvd1971… Here are pics in normal light. Do they look good to everyone? Anything I should do? Thanks everyone!

chronic widow on right bag seed on left

2 Likes

3 Likes

Look great buddy

1 Like

They look good. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 @NTMAREMACH @Hogmaster @Seeddog @MAXHeadRoom @MBgrower can someone please tell me what’s up with this . its my bagseed plant

! @mIMG_20180708_160358|300x500 @mountainman1 @Poseidon @anon95385719

1 Like