Christmas came early :-)

Happy Birthday Brother Merlin , sending smooth vibes your way my friend :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Definitely no on the first choice with the fungicide. You want to be very careful when you see this in a label.
I like to add the two following items to our soil. Alittle can go a long ways.

3 Likes

I plan on using clover as a cover, itll be my first time doing it personally. I use Tribus religiously. I got the recipe off here from an older post from a guy named garrigan who has since passed away. He swore by his recipe and others raved about it also, so thats why i decided to give it a try. Im hoping it works out because then i can get more for my money. Dont get me wrong, i love Coast of Maine, but i feel like its time to explore other options in the organic world since i have a few years of growing under my belt now. This is my first time cooking super soil and im so damn OCD that of course i want everything perfect. @HippieRunner1

1 Like

Happy birthday @merlin44 Have a good one :+1:

2 Likes

@merlin44
download

4 Likes

Thank you, it was a great day spent with family. Happy to be back home, it was a long day.

3 Likes

@Newt @HippieRunner1 found this one too…

3 Likes

MP is medium porosity. Likely would need to add perlite. You won’t with HP (high pirosity)

2 Likes

This is kinda outta my zone.

1 Like