Chong's 2nd grow

Hello all. First off thank you to all the people on here that helped me through my very first grow. WE learned alot (the mrs doesnt smoke but loves to grow it). I would like to tag a few that helped me tremendously through this whole thing. @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Painfree @LoCoRock if I am missing someone I sure am sorry!

So I am growing in a tent with soil and autoflowers.

Tent: 32"x32"x62" vivosun

Light: NOW- cheap blurples COMING- HLG260XW

Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest

Fabric grow pots (5 gallon)

4inch inline fan with carbon filter

2 6 inch clip fans

Humidifier for now.

24 hour lights as of now.

SEEDS: 2 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme-Autos (Molly #1, Emma #2)

2 White Widow-Autos (Bella #1, Lola #2)

HAVE USED SUPERTHRIVE EVERY WATERING SO FAR.

10/30/2019- they went into seedling mix (solo cups)

11/3/19-all above dirt

11/9/2019- Molly, Emma and Lola got transplanted to forever 5 gallon pots.

11/11/2019- Bella transplanted

11/12/2019- first dose of SensiGrow

And here are some pics

13 Likes

Babies are looking good! Hope your first grow was a success, and this one is even better. Happy grows.

3 Likes

They look happy. Remember: as long as they look good don’t add anything except water! You won’t need any vegging nutes at all, most likely.

Pretty girls!

4 Likes

You should turn your lights a Quarter turn so they are over the plants more

2 Likes

Good eye @HornHead

2 Likes

Cool…good luck - set to watch. Hope it’s a stress free easy grow for ya. By the way @bellabstar I think this might be the size tent your looking for. I’d ask @Chong420 his thoughts and concerns.

2 Likes

Awesome, good luck with these!

2 Likes

Plants looking good. I’m gonna hitch a ride with you on this one, that is if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Here and tuned to watching. Nice so far and best of luck

1 Like

No more blurple! Thanks @dbrn32! It took me like 10 min to put together. (With a youtube video)what should be a good height for veg?

6 Likes

I think with the HLG lights you want 18” from plant to light. Since I pulled my GSC Beast I am able to adjust my lighting to that distance.

1 Like

You can run at 60% power probably 24" for a few days to let them acclimate to different light, then lower it a little or turn up some if you want.

3 Likes

So here are some updated pics

11/17/19------- 17 days since seed popped
8 days from going into 5 gallon pots

The last pic I am posting is 2 autoflowers from another seed bank. I had this extra tent and lights so i said why not. They are regular autoflowers sonfingers crossed the are girls! Strains are Purple microdot and two mutts.

8 Likes

Autoflowers are female gened… well 90% of the time, I think Purp found a site that has “regular” autos for sale. Regardless let the show Begin, that’s cool you have 2 tents, just happened to have one laying around so what the hell… LoL so that tent will have the blurple in it? Purple microdot huh. I’ve had purple microdot before but it wasn’t no weed. LMAO

4 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on LST. I think it worked out really well for the first grow and the girls look super happy and healthy right now. I dont want to start too early but also dont want to wait too long. How tall do you think they should be before I start?

1 Like

You can top them here pretty soon. I usually give them a month before cutting there heads off. LoL but as soon as you get a little height to them start working them branches and bending on them. Wait … Are these Autos??? Never mind the topping advice. LoL many many ppl top there autos I haven’t had the balls to top an auto yet fearing “the stunt” !!
Regardless you’ll know when it’s time to start tieing them back. Just go with your gut…everyone will be around watching to help ya if ya REALLY need it, which you won’t I can tell you got this. Easy peezy Japanese!!!:grin:

2 Likes

“Lola”

4 Likes

“Molly”

5 Likes

“Emma”

6 Likes

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

“Bella”

5 Likes