Choice Between 2 Nutes

Okay I have a conundrum. The general opinion seems to be Jack’s 321 is the more preferred and an easier nute to use. I just received FoxFarm nutes but I can return them and replace them with Jack’s 321. Looking for opinions. TIA

5 Likes

I switched to Jack’s from the FF Trio last grow and I love it. Easier to use, better growth, and you don’t get the salt buildup that you get with the FF product.

7 Likes

Put the fox farm away and get the jacks ,and if u dont jacks get gaia green products

5 Likes

I started with FF Trio and growing in soil. While still in soil switched to Advanced Nutrients Iguana along with a boat load of AN supplements. Got out of soil, switched to coco and Jack’s. I still use some of the AN supplements because they are really good.

4 Likes

I’ll try the jacks 321 after I use all my FF nutes

3 Likes

Welcome ! my thoughts is stick to one brand an learn all the up’s and downs an don’t jump around every time I see a new colored bottle or bag. Good luck :v::+1:

7 Likes

Lotta growers are gonna say Jack’s. It’s the easiest and it basically ph’s the water itself. If I mix full strength Jack’s in a gallon of my tap, I land between 6.3-.5. I’m in coco so I still have to do minor pH adjustments. FF tanks the pH and there is a lot of adjusting. Just gonna say, you asked, and can get your money back with the FF? Then get your money back and get the Jack’s. It’s cheaper, will last much longer, easier to mix, any very easy to correct and issues.I’m personally having at least 500% better plant production, no exaggeration, in coco and Jack’s, than I did my last grow in FFOF and FF liquid nutes. FF is good, but Jack’s is better.

EDIT… I read through this all too fast and though @BudzMS’s post was from the OP. I was like, wait… My bad y’all, no java yet!

5 Likes

WOW! I thought I’d get more positive feedback on the FF but nice to know all those who prefer Jack’s.

2 Likes

FF is a good deal more work.

Scheduled flushes.
Salt buildups.
12 bottles.
Constantly changing amounts.
Not cost effective at all.
Tinkering with amounts to fit ur grow.

Jacks is
Cheap
Same formula
3 supplements

5 Likes

I pick Jack’s after playing around with others.

3 Likes

I used FF for years. It’ll grow good weed, but Jack’s is a better product.

6 Likes

Ditto! Started with FF it did well but you have to pay attention and I mean attention. The Jack’s I put it in ph,TDs and watch my girl grow with no drama.

3 Likes

I used FF Trio for one grow. Like everyone has said it takes a lot more time to mix up adjust ph and then the flushing. I don’t want to confuse anyone but I am going with Earth Dust on my next grow. Happy Growing :blush::v:

Several of us are using Earth Dust. Easiest stuff ever. Only water. A little vitamin C as per @MeEasy for chlorine neutralize and small ph drop. Able to go in at 5.8-7.5 ph and self adjusting. I would not suggest anything stressfull on newer growers and to be honest this is so easy it is scary. Since started it i have harvested all but 3 old soil. All that dirt went in bin…added base and water and closed. Man this stuff gets dank. Can just smell the love. I never thought i would go living soil but I am hooked. About to buy another batch. Last gg clone in 20gal old dirt done in a month or so. Need to get 20gal soil ready for replacement clone…:grin:

5 Likes

Fox farm by a mile. What do I look like weighing salts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Like your neighborhood bath salt dealer lmao

3 Likes

Jacks is easy, and reliable. I add mpk at flower, fishsh*t, silica and fulvic acid.

2 Likes

Jacks 321 :raised_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’m new but have been using this and can’t complain.

Sent back the FF and ordered Jack’s, I think i will be real happy :grin:

Thanks for all the replies!

6 Likes