Chocolope very slow flowering

Wow that’s a ripper, maybe I’ll keep it going for a bit then…

What lighting was that under?

I’d recommend it. You’re looking good but not nearly finished.

1 Like

Spider farmer 2000. Flipped 35 days from sprout as a runt. Wasn’t expecting much from it but it took off out of the gates once I flipped the light.

You’ll know when it’s close when it stinks up the whole block. I’m going to be more careful next time I grow it. Had 2 carbon filters and it still was loud. I could smell it in the middle of the street from my house.

1 Like

“You’ll know when it’s close when it stinks up the whole block. I’m going to be more careful next time I grow it. Had 2 carbon filters and it still was loud”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ive already had to divert my exhaust back into my veg room in order to make use of the carbon filter in there…

Thanks fot the advice, musch appreciated

2 Likes

How’s it looking @fishlipzzz is it still going or did you harvest? You’re on week 11 or 12 now right?

Spider farmer 2000

I ended up with a great Chocolpe pheno. Original, first clone flipped, one to be grown a little before taking 3rd generation to keep as mother. This one grows crazy fast. All the same girl, clones.

2 Likes

Nice sugar. Colors look sweet.

Didn’t see that one. Nice :+1: nice :+1:. Good stuff.

If I may ask where the seeds are from….
I’ve got one Chocolope getting ready to move to final home. I cannot exactly recall where I got mine from. Possibly Seedbank?

Anyway I got 3 free chocolope for buying 10 or 20 cement shoes but only one Chocolope popped. It looks very nice (dropped June 5 2021)

May be almost time to move out of 3 gallon

Both tents are full and kids are coming home for Christmas so this grow gig is up by Thanksgiving😡

Has been a very rewarding diversion.

TY

Nice looking grow BTW

All my plants are from ILGM seeds. Here, well the seed store.

2 Likes