Chocolope twins Therapy!

This is new to me I think… new tip growing from a ripped leaf.

5 Likes

Never seen that one before…

2 Likes

Me neither. Looks cool as heck tho

2 Likes

Its horney…or Really like the nutes!!:joy:

1 Like

I had a couple look like that this grow. I found it interesting that it was on the same peddle, different leaf, and same shape. I figured it was genetics with mine. Looked for bugs and did not see any.

1 Like

So I haven’t even noticed but the Diesel Auto that refused to grow for a month, sprouted an offshoot that became the main is a complete 3 leaf plant. I kept her and put her outside letting mother nature have her. Well I just went to feed her before we leave for Orlando and noticed the 3 leaves - everywhere!! This plant is a genetic flop all around!!!

1 Like

Little group shot 4 of 6 going…

2 Likes

The Chocolope has got 10" on the others. She went into flower when I lowered the hours to

14/10 for the autos. I wasn’t sure if she was Chocolope when I pulled her from outside but I’m positive she is now. LoL

1 Like

Lastly check out the size of the trichs on the Chocolope. She is only 3 weeks of flower and her trichs encompass a lot more area then the Diesel or NL’s. The trichomes just seem taller and spread out which is cool because I haven’t been trimming off popcorn so I can bust out a couple pounds of butter.

3 Likes

I have a white widow auto that is like 98% three leafed. The other 2% is just 1 leafed. It’s so bizarre looking

1 Like

sure does… looks like its been cast out of gold and silver… :roll_eyes::grin:

1 Like

The color is off from trying to adjust for the light’s hue, but it’s still an odd shade of color and the leaves are just odd. It has buds starting all over it. Interesting to see how it turns out.

1 Like

I’ve not seen you around before @AfgVet, welcome to weedville and good luck with bthe grow. Thank you for your service defending the rights of this great nation. Hopefully the medicine will help will all that ails you. LoL
I’ll scroll on over and check your grow out when I get a chance. You’ll find everyone to be pretty helpful and open minded on the site. Ask all the questions you may have and someone will surely have an answer.

4 Likes

Thanks @LoCoRock, I’ve been lurking for a while, reading and learning a ton and making my way through this first grow. I don’t know how to link my journal but I can tag you in it, not that it’s much of anything.

1 Like

Daddy’s leaving Orlando in a little bit girls. I’ll be home around midnight before lights out to start the dehumidifier and warm you up. I’m sure it’s atleast 10 degrees warmer down there because this 49° shit is killing me.

3 Likes

Okay so it’s hard to tell from the pics but this cold (okay cool) spell has brought out some purples in the Northern Lights. With these rock hard buds, purple color and out of this world smell it’s gonna be gone before curing. Oh man but if it was cured right I’d give Hail a run for his $$$… LMAO a guy can dream can’t he!!!

5 Likes

Haha. @Haildamaged is really in another league with his :poop: right now. Fking weed factory. N his LWs seem to be the real deal. I have 4 in flower outside. They’ve survived the cold and frozen soil. All 4 are pretty uniform. And one even thru fall colors. Just gorgeous.

Ur girls look great. Happy to see they survived without ya. Tough sobs

4 Likes

dude i would be proud to say that those girls are mine yall killin it and thanks @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

I think it was @Amazon66 looking for a tag…
Tag your in…

2 Likes

LoL… I was worried about my 2 outside girls last weekend, it only got down to 51. My ground didn’t freeze . Some tough weeds son! LoL. Your Louisiana right? Hail must just love the comic value of the forum then. Is that is all you do @Haildamaged for work? It’s gotta be somewhat time consuming. For some reason I thought I’ve heard you say before it doesn’t take up that much of your time.

1 Like