Chocolope twins Therapy!

I haven’t put pics up in a while, just a little something fot my records but everything looks good. I got the 3 inside and 2 outside. 1 of which is the Diesel reject

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good @LoCoRock. With my eyes a blurry for some reason, your top pic looks like a marijuana heart lol

2 Likes

Looking good man that outsiders gonna be a monster and I was looking at my seedings and some are a week and a half old and 3x the size so yea definatley something wrong

1 Like

I see the marijuana heart @Gremmall :green_heart:
The girls look great @LoCoRock…the diesel must not have grown any, I can’t even see her :joy: :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Be wary of your timers I had one go out good thing my buddy’s checking couple times a day cuz I guess lights on the morning time the back 2 didnt come on better not come on when supposed to …2 out of 4 came out so it was still lit up but scrogs directlight was off… anyway walked my buddy through disconnect timmmer plug lights in directly let’s rule out the problems boom lights come on with no timer when plugged directly to wall so I eliminated light being bad thank god then I plugged light directly to new cord I ran from other side if room boom light came on so now I singled it out to the timer dont go cheap on your timers cuz that was 1 year and timer was toast will it is pretty maxed out it says 1250 watts on box I have them at 1240 lol

1 Like

Oh and I bought 2 when I needed 1 for some reason thank God cuz I 1 of them the prong one side just pushed right into nowhere …gone lol

I bought a super nice all digital one and didn’t realise it had bright blue led indicators on it. Couldn’t figure out where my light leaks were coming from.

No jewels here is the 2 month old diesel…lol she didn’t grow for a month and then just up with a shoot from down under…

3 Likes

That Caterpillar wont have the guts to do that again :grin:

5 Likes

Yea I think there on the side walk gonna be hard to pick them up and make it to catapilllar VA hosp.

Told u It would grow. Through

No … you definitely called it Stef… even though it had 4 small shoots starting from underneath it’s 1st true set of leaves. (Yes under) only 1 grew. I killed the momma & like 5 baby pillars also… they we’re on the the night-blooming Jasmine again.

1 Like

It was so weird… I also got to get a pick up but I have a big fan leaf that I accidentally ripped the tip off and a new tip started growing. That’s a weird one too… But here’s that diesel again when it was 6 WEEKS… Crazy

4 Likes

Cut all that off the gnarly stuff

Shhhhh on the name ;l

Yeah so my 1 girl inside “greeny” is growing like a vine… she is definitely the Chocolope. She was a seed that didn’t pop and I dropped her outside for like a month in the shade. I couldn’t remember. Surprise…

4 Likes

Couple update pics… we are at week 4 for the oldest & like 2/3 for others… Kinda, maybe!!

8 Likes

I have some small flying guys… maybe gnats, So a little diatom earth spread out!!

1 Like

Damn… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Frosty

1 Like