Chocolope twins Therapy!

The twins seem to be enjoying themselves! They sunbathed outside in 75 degree south Florida sun a few short hours today. Gave them a lil foliar spray and love before heading to my buddy’s 6 yrs old daughters funeral. Life has a way of gut checking you when you think times are bad. Live life to the fullest and don’t hold on to grudges fellow growers. Life is just too short!!

8 Likes

My condolences to you and your friend!

1 Like

Thanks @Midwestnewbie it was a tough one. New to indoor I find myself dedicating a lot more time with the girls then growing outside. It has been such a stress reliever. I’m glad I finally leaped and built my room & twice as happy finding this site.

3 Likes

You’re a 100% percent correct I never knew how much our garden could help us on many different levels. This site is top notch and the people are phenomenal.

3 Likes

Little morning Glory bathing w/ some fish emulsion mist. I’m sure they’ll start drinking more but only watering every 5 or 6 days. I noticed 1 of the leaves never split fully.
And looky here new Gold Leaf popping up… I am now 4 for 4 with ILGM genetics.:+1:

2 Likes

Merry X- Mas. Puff puff

2 Likes

IMG_20181227_082001460_HDR The golden girls look ready to go house shopping today. Yes a lil Stretch Armstrong looking but they dont mind!!

1 Like

I haven’t been able to read a book in like a month because of this dang forum. I’m pretty sure I’ve read 3/4’s of this entire website! Dang you Bergman!!!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Alright let’s do this!!! The hydro guys be like -:yum:

2 Likes

For mixture about IMG_20181227_104130211 perlite & this much

dirt and this much peat moss

Why the peat moss? Did you wash the MG perlite first?

Ya I popped holes in the bottom and ran a hose thru it when I first used it 3 months ago maybe. I honestly add a pinch of peat moss cause I forget to water…lol my production is nothing like yours @Budbrother!!! I don’t really train them either…

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big fan of its use for outdoor growing here in FL. It kinda screwed me this year with all the rain we had. I can get behind your reasoning.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky but being clean is the key I think. I use my fish tank water, I love bringing the girls out for fresh air. Super unorthodox, it’s too windy today though!!!

I used to take advantage of the sunny days too, until I got a spider mite infestation in my tent. I have dealt with them outside for years. I hat them lil buggers! Good luck with the twins. I’ll be watching :sunglasses:

1 Like

IMG_20181227_111755450 IMG_20181227_114253148 so Bergmann’s golden goose aka golden girls aka golden leaf are in their forever home! They are only in 3.6 gal pots since they will be 3 weeks behind the Chocolope twins. Let’s see what happens!!

Her first funeral. She has now experienced the loss of a loved one! ! She was a great cotyledon!IMG_20181227_115202415

I am somewhat serious…IMG_20181227_115927726

well the Amazon x-mas gift cards are used up, bought another 1000W LED .

My stupid ass hadn’t raised the lights in a while & scorched the girls ever so slightly. They have been growing about an inch a day & that’s what you get for NOT being 100% on your game. You must think like a flower. LMFAO