Chocolope photoperiod

Whats going on guys, just ordered some chocolope photos and was wondering if anybody who has experience with these ladies tell me the how much growth to expect while in last stretch of flower? Site says they grow to be lenghty ladies so just trying to see what to expect as i might need to rethink my grow area. Thanks guys.

1 Like

I think @GrowingIs4Everyone is about to start some Chocolope real soon!

1 Like

I grew out a chocolope from a clone of an ILGM seed. She stretched approximately 2x larger than she had been pre-transition and ultimately grew some lengthy, fat colas. Interestingly enough the phenotype was unremarkable, and most of the plant will probably be hash instead of smoking bud. That was just luck of the draw.

@Growingforothers and @JaneQP are also growing Chocolope, indeed from the same round of plants.

5 Likes

thanks man appreciate it.

I have one from seed grown as a Christmas tree and a clone under LST from @Growingforothers

1 Like

Ive got one grown from seed this year, and grew some last year @Mikeygbaby1234. I can tell you for certain whatever size you think it will grow to, double it. I had a ten footer until she broke in the wind last week now she’s horizontal. It grows really well in the heat. Unfortunately last year the moths took a liking to mine and I didn’t realize it until to late. I threw out close to a pound of bud. Still ended up with about four OZs which I thought was good considering how much I grew away…

2 Likes

Appreciate the info bud i deff live in a warmer climate lol and ill prob throw some outside next season. Hows the smoke? Hopefull my seeds get here today been campjng by mailbox for days so they dont bake lol

2 Likes

I live in Az and they seem to love the heat. Took a long time to finish though. The smoke got me stoned, it was a good long lasting buzz without making me want to eat a gallon of ice cream or take a nap. Like to smoke it in the morning when I have a long day of yard work in front of me.

3 Likes

Im in a similar environment but right on man appreciate the feed back bud im looking forward to see how they turn out

2 Likes

We grow in a high plains desert, and nights get chilly. Chocolope seems to be doing well here.

2 Likes

My Chocolope just sprouted ( growing indoors) :slight_smile: my wife is real excited for this particular strain after hearing the description.

3 Likes

They are so cute when they are little!

2 Likes

I agree, why can’t they stay young :rofl:

LOL you do the feeding and the training and then when they are all grown up you end up burping them.

2 Likes

Right on keep me posted on your grow! Ill be starting mine here soon just about a week or so left on current grow

@Mikeygbaby1234
I grew Chocolope last year. Oh yeah, she stretched- sorry I don’t have pics. I grew outdoor in 25gallon container- and she let loose in height-I would easily say -minus the bag-7 feet tall. She is a heavy yielder also- be ready for trim jail…
She is one of the strains I cross reference from other companies to see which one is better. Last year was ILGM. This year is seedman…

SL out.

2 Likes

Right on man lmk how it goes with the new beans. and awesome im fan of bigger plants anyway.