Chocolope could be Male, I sure hope not

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Anywhere from now till 3 weeks… you will know in that time frame… got my fingers crossed for you… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

thank you @peachfuzz you and me both. So from the pictures is there any way of telling ? from looking at my calender, these pics were taken this morning, they are 8 weeks old today

Honestly I’m not seeing any female pistils… that’s why I have my fingers crossed for you… :wink:
Just give it a week or 2 of 12/12 to make sure before you do anything drastic…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I hope to not clog up this site with to many posts, I am going to be on pins and needles since this will be the first for growing unknow sex of seeds, first for everthing right lol

I agree with @peachfuzz don’t do anything drastic lol
I don’t see sign one way or the other really 2 weeks or so you’ll know for sure
Fingers crossed here as well

1 Like

Patience is a virtue in growing Cannabis. I agree, let it grow on 12/12 and watch it close. I would look at Robert’s Guide now and other references to know what to look for. Fingers crossed for you. :blossom:

1 Like

@doodlebug

Well now doodlebug you may have a long wait because i don’t see any thing that looks anything like male sacks

Will

1 Like

I’m almost 100% positive that this is a female. But you’ll have to wait and see, but I’m fairly certain you’ve got a girl here!

:v:️:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Thanks everyone, I am patient don’t fret my friends, I wont do anything drastic except for throw my girls into 12/12 in T-22 mins. If hubby and I set the timers properly, bought 2 brand new digital timers today, we also bought another register cover to go over the hole in the grow room, adding the register on the other side of the wall definatly helped the cold air from funneling in, currently the room has been holding steady at 75F, humidity is reading 25% on one of the meters I have, another is reading 37%, so I don’t know what to do about the humidity. I will keep an eye on it for the next few hours. I am really excited about this step

2 Likes

You can try CO2 to help bring up humidity, I don’t suggest hot ice cause of burn danger, but Co2 can help raise humidity.

1 Like

That’s a great strain. Tight bud. Can I ask your method of germinate? Great looking grow!

1 Like

@Dub, thanks. What I did was take a juice glass filled it with tap water then added like a small splash of peroxide, so I would say it was 6oz of water to maybe 1/2 tsp (if I were to guess) I dropped all of my seeds in the water, got all my pots ready (I have 16) and planted them directly to they final home (some 3 gallon pots and some 4 gallon pots), which was Dec. I am growing a few different things in my grow, The 3 chocolope which I don’t know what they are yet, 6 Grizzly Purple Kush, which 3 of them ended up being Autos…SUPRISE, but I am choosing to look at it as, in another month I wont be spending a hundo a week for my extra curricular activity, when life gives you lemons, flip them off and add some sugar and vodka. 6 Purple Kush and 1 money bush(I didn’t start Money Bush, it was given to me to babysit but now I was told I could keep it, Its a mish mosh of girls)
I just flipped to 12/12 last night, so I will patiently be waiting to NOT see balls :relieved:

2 Likes

Update, 2nd day of flower, I think I need to get a 3rd temp reader for my room, one read it got down to 61F last night, the other read that is got down to 65F, Ive decided that I have to turn off my Phat filter when they lights go out, I live on 5 acres, my closest neighbor is a mile from me, smell is not my issue.
Have my Girls stopped growing now I am in Flower?
Does Anyone listen to Alt Nation? I am currently in love with Missio, Middle Fingers

It possible to have those types of fluctuations in temp depending on how far apart the thermometers are from each other
I have two in my 6x4 tent one on left side and one on right side same hieght and everything and I read 4 degrees apart always
Andding a third you may get three different readings
Just a FYI because if your like me you’ll start getting neurotic over stuff like this lol
And your girls should go through a growth spurt Shortly after switching to 12/12 first couple weeks will be preflower then buds every where @doodlebug

1 Like

me, no not me, neurotic no way LOL, I never over think anything, you can call me cucumber.
Well, I may borrow that idea of putting them on other sides of the room, mine ar next to each other.

1 Like

Oh wow ok then they may just be a few degrees apart no big deal I would split the difference then so if one reads 70 the other 74 I’d call it 72 lol

1 Like

Low temps bring out more colors in flower though, trick I learned while growing blueberry

:v:️:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Update. Day 4 of flower

2 Likes

Felicitation @doodlebug, it’s a girl woohooo

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes