Chocolope and White Widow - 2nd Grow - Learn with me

080121 - Soil dry. Watered till runoff, added CaMg per bottle. EC 0.1, pH 8.1. I pinched more fan leaves and sugar leaves that were growing into each other or shading bud sites.

White Widow in the foreground, Chocolope in the background:

Side of the ScrOG:

Chocolope:

White Widow:

1 Like

Girls are looking great

1 Like

080121 - DAY 95 FF Week 10 - FLR DAY 35
I should have added this to the previous entry but was in a hurry, adding it now to keep up the day count in this log.

1 Like

Are you watering feeding at this PH?

2 Likes

I’m not feeding at this pH, but when I water I add CaMg to the rain barrel water which raises pH to 8.1. However, the EC is so low I haven’t bothered to pH down the water as it doesn’t have a significant affect on the soil pH.

3 Likes

080221 - Plants have grown enough that it was time to raise the light. Raised it back to 15" above the plants. According to the Black Dog light schedule I can have these lights as close as 13" above the plants for my footprint so I try to keep them at 15" to have breathing room before they get too close. I pinched more fan leaves and sugar leaves that were growing into each other or shading bud sites.

Side of the ScrOG:

Chocolope:

White Widow:

2 Likes

080421 - Soil dry. Watered till runoff, added CaMg per bottle. EC 0.1, pH 8.1. Chocolope is definitely done stretching, and what a stretch! I could have flipped it when the ScrOG was 1/2 full. The White Widow ended up much more like the type of ScrOG I was going for, but no complaints. :wink:

Side of the ScrOG:

Chocolope:

White Widow:

4 Likes

@T-Minus420 Hi mew here, what is a “c”?