Chocolope and other high yielders grow journal!

Christmas update on the grow.

Grow tent and light have been put up and are in the middle of a dry run to see how hot the tent gets without any ventilation whatsoever. So far the thermostat is pegged at 90F with relative humidity sitting at 37% and holding.

Ventilation would be installed as well, but I ran out of caribiners so I have to delay the install until more of those come in.

Still waiting on my other strains of seeds, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Gold Leaf, Blue Dream, and Chocolope. All feminized except the gold leaf (it didn’t specifically say feminized so I don’t assume), no worries I know they will get here, just gotta be patient. I also did move to the even smaller smart pots size of 15 gallons to make things more manageable and easier to record everything and track PPM and such in the run off. All nutrients, soil additives, measuring devices, timers, etc., are here, now we are just waiting for the few finishing touches to start this grow off. I promise I will get some pictures up once things are in place. Thank you to all who are following this and any questions/comments are always welcome!

2 Likes

Nice your almost there
So cool :sunglasses: Can’t wait to see the pics
And Merry Christmas to you and yours :v:

1 Like