Chinese rosin press

That’s to cute!

But wait there’s more!

Nite on the town

3 Likes

Our little guys gets some iPad time ones and a while as a treat.

3 Likes

Bob likes mice, moles, rabbits, anything that moves even leaves

Hes a hiker though, he’s hiked the Canadian Rocky Mountains

3 Likes

Did you paint his nails?

Lol no he’s got silicone nail covers on, so he can be on our shoulders when he’s not walking.

5 Likes

Good idea, I’ve seen those in the pet shops. Once my wife wanted a Christmas tree (after the kids were gone) so I painted the dogs nipples with indullible markers and had her stand on her back feet when my wife got up Christmas morning. Went over like a lead baloon!

2 Likes

Buy em online you get way way more for the price and they are the same brand.

1 Like

Dang it! So much to light and no likes to give!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses:

We have two dogs and two cats.
We have a scaredicat
A lap cat.
A Shepard and a pit/lab. Never a dull moment! :crazy_face:
Believe it or not, the black male cat (lap cat) laying next to the lab/pit in my profile picture rules the house… :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

When I’m away at work they rule the bed.

Yes bossman is almost as big as our 26lb dog.

I bet your kitty does. Kittys are smart and have claws lol

2 Likes

Our cats don’t have front claws. I’ve had the cats for about 18 years. When the dogs were young, at one point or another, both dogs have gotten a beat down on the tops of their heads by the male cat (the ruler)… now that was just funny! :joy::rofl::joy:
The cat hit them at least 10 times in 2 seconds. The dogs would turn to us , like what just happened?? Too funny! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bossman is thinking mmmm this smells so good. Just a little taste no one will notice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Okay so I did get a Chinese rosin press… Sort of.
The girl doesn’t know yet but I got a smoking deal so it worth the risk.
380$ Canadian.

The guy built the frame himself and had a jack laying around, he isn’t growing anymore so he says and did it more for of something to do/learn how it worked. He did press a bunch of junk laying around and now he wants to buy an ebike so was offloading it for the price of the plates /controller, which came from Alibaba.
390$ for the plates but I paid 380 for the whole setup. I will probably re paint it this summer for fun, the housing and the Jack (I’m thinking like green?).
I need to buy a jack handle, if possible I want to put a pressure gauge on it as well.
I want to get a temp gun so I can dial the plates in more accurately, I did use a temp gun before I bought it that I borrowed from work. I noticed a 7*f difference from plate center to controller readout. Close enough for the price and I know it works so now I’ll dial it in slowly.
Here she is.

The controller pic was given from the sellers website

This saved me 250$ or more depending on cost of shipping I Geuss, if I was going to buy a dabpress 6 ton. He also gave me a pouch full of rosin bags so I just need some quality parchment paper and a cooling plate, aka some sort of piece of aluminum or flat metal.

I realized I will have to press in my shop because when you heat the press up it smells like rosin so I probably don’t want to be doing that inside my house a bunch.

4 Likes

Hell yeah. You basically have what you would get with a dabpress setup anyways. As long as the plates hold temp and heat up correctly you’re in business. I’m sure you can get a gauge installed. It looks like the jack is held in with a couple screws on the front and back. If those come out you can most likely just get a new jack with a gauge. I give my plates a good rub down with wipes and towels before I press and when I’m done and that keeps the smell away when the plates are just on but will definitely smell when you’re pressing. I use basic parchment paper and as long as you don’t reuse them or press too hard too fast I never get bleed thru. A good pre press helps avoid bag blow outs too.

2 Likes

Thnx man, I get home in 2 days so I’ll probably get home and do my first press and smoke it fresh off the press after a 10min budder up.
I have some junk to use but I think I’m just going to turn it all into bubble hash, I may do a couple presses of it just to try.
I think the plates hold temp pretty accurately now that I have set the pid, but I will get it home and re auto tune it then check it with my bbq temp probes as I was using a laser temp. Gun and they are not recommended due to reflection.

I heated the plates up to 400 to burn anything off and they smoked but eventually it stopped lol!
What did you whipe.them with? I mean I Geuss I could use alcohol…

2 Likes

That’s a monster bro , lucky hope to find one myself

1 Like

I just use a antibacterial wipe then to make sure everything is off the plates then a wipe down with a regular rag or towel to wipe up any chemicals or alcohol that may be left from the wipes. I just received my bubble bags so I’m going to give bubble hash a shot too. Looks like the best returns off bubble and dry ice hash.

1 Like

No!
Do not use dry ice for rosin!
Bad bad bad

This is what I’ve been told on the rosin tech pages. It’s a common move for normal bubble hash but not for rosin. Your best bet is normal ice and water bubble hash, otherwise lazy way is dry sift.
I have bubble bags used them once but I have a 5 gallon bucket full of stuff that could be ran through and I very well might do that since I’m getting sent home for a month and a half. Maybe with a couple days of work here and there but our work wrapps up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good tip. Thanks! There a reason why dry ice method is frowned on? Dry ice hash definitely looks easier to do. I’m harvesting tomorrow morning so I’ll have a bunch of flower and trim to practice bubble hash with.