ChilLed Tech Lights, Lambs Breath Autos & Jack's 321

Jack’s actually recommends cal mag along with the boost because it doesn’t have any.

I think it was @Watt-Sun that said he talked to them and that’s what they recommended.

2 Likes

Factuals. And shes loving it. Just haven’t figured out why these others get so testy about the Part B. And as you know I’ve been running 50% 75% etc and even 0 when the toxicity is noticeable. I wish I could keep rewinding to transition to figure this out but I’m gonna crack the code eventually. They’re fine in veg its transition and flower that’s the kicker. So if you see that darkness climb any higher spy reduce it. Posting some now cuz I had u in mind.

2 Likes

This is what Jr Peters (jacks) suggested if running into a calcium deficiency when using the bloom booster

• 10-30-20 Bloom: 3.79 grams per gallon
  • Part B 15-0-0: 1.26 grams per gallon
3 Likes

Thanks brother! How have you been? You growing? Either way, take care and good luck with everything. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah I have some super skunks going now . Grow went sideways after stretch. Dang things are like 6’5” and growing into the lights. Doing some mid flower supercropping to get them away from the lights but stems are getting hard and have broken a few :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

That’s a good look.

1 Like

I am a sucker for any kind of plant and try to keep everyone. Hence I have a six-month 8” clone limping along outside.

2 Likes

First chance to mess with the girls in a couple of days. PH had drooped way too low. Fortunately Sugar didn’t seem to mind at all. Baby’s a dif story.

7-18-21
Did a res change and also strapped their training bra’s down to the top of the totes so I could tie them down.

Day 37 for Sugar. I topped her about two weeks ago. So, today was just a little LST for her.

Top view: Before LST

Top View: After LST

Baby is 21 days old today, The low PH just about got the best of her. Hoping she’ll recover ok.

Just an overall shot.

:+1: :v: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Looking good! Love it brother! There coming along

2 Likes

Theyre looking solid.The one on the left is she a sativa dominant?

2 Likes

Yeah they’re both lambs breat autos which are sativa dominant.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing em kick into overdrive :sunglasses::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Spy you really have upgraded your setup in the last 2 years I Remeber when you were top watering with the turkey trays.
You build some nice plants km your scog sir, I wish i was home every night to do that but we each carv out our own methods I Geuss right.
I would go hydro scog if I was at home to but autopots already make my plants so big I struggle to control them from burning and fox tailing and bleaching lol.

What’s your average veg time in this setup?
And average yeild?

Wish you another successful grow. Looking very clean and dialed in

Ps lambs breath the old old strain dang, but autos? Supprized your running autos

5 Likes

Hey @Nicky thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your kind words.

That one vegged for 8 weeks. Flower area on that one was about 30”x32”
I got a little over 14 oz of smokable weed.
0 larf.

Had some when I was in my late teens and was blown away from any weed I had ever smoked. But then again, back then, you really never knew what you were getting.

LB is the only reason I’m trying autos. They use to carry the photos but didn’t have any when I ordered. I got a bunch of seeds but that was the only auto.
Thanks again brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Massive. Yeilds!
Deadly.

I haven’t weighed my recent harvests lol idk I’m to lazy to it seems at times. I don’t think I’ve done 14oz on one plant but I definitely get zero larf these days as well thanks to Lolipop and defoilation.

Well I’ll be excited to see how the LB turn out.

4 Likes

40 days and I’m seeing preflowers…hummmm, mighty small. Not quite use to that. :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

I guess she’s about to do her thing.

I am lovin these lights @dbrn32. :+1: These drivers seem to be so much cooler to the touch? Sound right? It’s about 50% power and brighter than my other lights at full power. Right now at 19" from the tops.

5 Likes

Yes, they should be running pretty cool at half power. I would expect them to warm up some as power increases, but hopefully not too bad.

3 Likes

Fun times :grin:. This is one of my fave times aside from training and harvesting. Once again keep an eye on the cal nitrate but you’re gonna start seeing 1"+ growth every 12 hrs or so. My straw mango stretched twice fyi which threw me off but turned out to be a good thing.

1 Like

This plant from what I have seen is a small auto compared… But, if it’s half as potent as I what I had years ago, it’ll be fine. :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it. And I was reading what u said before I bet it will be wonderful to smoke it realizing it had a special place in your repertoire. I often miss strains after they’re long gone ya know. I’ve also come to not listen to anything about strain behavior lol cuz idk…dwc vibes be unpredictable? Lol…my strawberry nuggets cross is said to be stout but its growing EXACTLY like the biggum I have. Either way I hope you pull what you’re looking for bro the auto game is pretty exciting.

1 Like