ChilLed Tech Lights, Lambs Breath Autos & Jack's 321

Oh yeahhh! Coming soon. Shooting for Jan. 1

Train wreck and Strawberry Cough :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’m starting my winter grow on the 1st as well.

2 Likes

What are you gonna grow? Do you know yet?

Kind of old-school: White Widow, Sour diesel, likely a Mowie Wowie and still deciding on the 4th plant. Maybe Manatuska, maybe Durban Thai/Cindy 99, maybe something like LSD or MK Ultra.

One thing I’m going to do differently (as I have a LOT of seeds) is to start multiples of each one (feminized photoperiod) and select one of each to grow out.

4 Likes

My wife wants me to grow WW again so bad. We have enough SD to last a min.

If you get a chance to get Lambs Breath, I would highly recommend it. The buz doesn’t last as long as the SD but it’s right up there with the WW as far as the buz/high goes. Extremely smooth smoke.

5 Likes

I’ve seen good things with the Lamb’s Breath but don’t have seeds. It’s hard to justify ordering more seeds when I have over 50 different strains in storage lol.

8 Likes

consider it an investment in green energy lol hey it’s an excuse to run a gooooooood smoke.
mine was amazing just donr rwemeber much

2 Likes

Come join me over here.

4 Likes

What should the indoor temperature be when growing sour diesel feminized?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Usually all plants will grow good at 70-80* F

1 Like

Welcome to the community my friend! @HappyHydroGrower nailed it for ya. Just wanted to say welcome, and ive heard nothing but good things about ILGM SD

1 Like

Good Morning! Thanks so much for responding - much appreciated.

2 Likes

If you have not read Bergmans Bible, I would highly recommend it. Good luck. If you have any questions, let’s us know. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes