ChilLed Tech Lights, Lambs Breath Autos & Jack's 321

:rofl: don’t worry, @spyonyou will grow us more with those fancy lights after this round.

3 Likes

Beautifully done @spyonyou ! Healthy looking plants all the way to the end :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Just another ho-hum awesome grow haha! Great job!

5 Likes

Brother I would share with y’all in a heart beat if I could. :v:

Thanks @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @peachfuzz and so many others, y’all just don’t know how much inspiration y’all have been to me.
We thank you very much! :clap:t2::+1:t2::grin:

They are aren’t they! :wink: I’ll never be able to say they’re better than another, but I do like them. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Beautifully done brother! And I love the lights too :sunglasses:🥷:seedling::dash::fire:

5 Likes

Its a beautiful thing seeing what you have drying brother. Your plants look great and should be a great smoke.

3 Likes

I will say, and I’ll post more on my grow journal, the ChilLed Tech tent buds are much fatter than the HLG tent. Granted they are different strains and all plants are healthy, but I see a difference.

3 Likes

Yeah man I’m always battling this. Like I wanna just go ham on the leaves but we can’t lol. Still nice pull off these autos bro i never get tired of em!

1 Like

Update 10-12-21:

Chopped the rest of Sugar yesterday.
Sugar didn’t do well at all. Node spacing was way to tight.
The first part we chopped:
120 gr. of good bud.
57 gr. of larf.
50 gr. of butter material.

We chopped and hung the rest of Sugar today which will all be butter material (couple of oz).

Baby on the other hand is stacked.
Also chopped and hung all of her to dry today.

She will have several oz on her.

Thanks again for all the help and encouragement. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Still that’s a great yield and you should be proud to harvest your own medicine. Great job…on to the next.

2 Likes

Awesome brother amazing job! Congrats on harvest almost time to enjoy!

1 Like

Glad to see you succeed, great job.

2 Likes

Autos are a blast great job bro it’s all up from here!

2 Likes