ChilLed Tech Lights, Lambs Breath Autos & Jack's 321

Beutys nice work

1 Like

Damn baby is pulling ahead like a mofo…both look amazing!!

2 Likes

Wow just wow!! Looking amazing in there brother those colas are getting FAT!

3 Likes

@Newbgrower this is what I have right now. I’m almost done with this grow. You might can start at the top for an overview of my system. Maybe something there and or an idea or two.
Good luck!

If you need to get a hold of anybody, just add the @ symbol in front of their name like @Newbgrower

2 Likes

9-29-21
8 weeks of flower for Sugar on the right.
110 days from breaking ground. (was wrong on the last post)

7 weeks of flower for Baby on the left.
94 days from breaking ground.

Sugar 10 days ago:

And today:

Baby 10 days ago:

And today:

Sugar is starting to turn amber so I’ll probably chop her this weekend.
Baby still has a couple weeks to go.
Have a great evening! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Holy $hit!
Those look amazing! Love your setup, gonna start reading thanks!

4 Likes

Gorgeous stuff, dude! Clean as always!

5 Likes

Thanks @Myfriendis410 the one on the right is so packed. I’m afraid she’s gonna have some serious larf (caugh, caugh), I mean butter, :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks a million @Newbgrower. I appreciate the compliment. 3-1/2 years ago I knew absolutely nothing about growing. Folks here are amazing. :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Awesome work!

6 Likes

My Dude!!! you are killing it this grow, great job

5 Likes

You definitely have some fine specimens in there.

4 Likes

Thanks a million there brother. If you don’t have LB on the menu, I can definitely highly recommend it. The quick dry samples has been one heck of a smooth smoke. Can’t wait for the cure.

Are you growing? Haven’t seen any updates seems like for a while?

3 Likes

You’re correct on the updates. I’ll sneak a picture in and tag you. I have a few going.and we just flipped. (The best part right? Lol) I’ll tag you.

4 Likes

Looks amazing! They truly are some beautiful plants my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks brother! You need to have this on your to get list. This is a very nice high. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Chunky mofos. Straight up solid bro great work out here hoe much longer?

1 Like

Had to do some work on my dry box. Just got through so maybe this evening. If not today, then tomorrow morning for sugar.
Baby on the left still have a couple of weeks. She’s a slow grower.

Thanks for the compliment brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Finally got around to chopping this morning. After the initial cut, we decided to do a partial harvest. This girl was way to crowded and has a ton of larf. We’ll still get several good oz. out of her.

10-4-21
Chop day for Sugar, at least some of her.

I’m gonna have to get in there tomorrow and try to spread her out some. She is still way too packed.
I think there’s still a couple good oz in there… (maybe?)

In the mean time, Baby is doing some good swelling, so maybe another week or two.
She’s got some almost 16 oz. bottle size buds on here… :star_struck: :yum: :+1: :v: :sunglasses:
Definitely some of the biggest buds we’ve grown.

15 Likes

Save some weed for the rest of us!

6 Likes