ChilLed Tech Lights, Lambs Breath Autos & Jack's 321

10-18-21

Y’all will not believe this, both plants produced the exact same amount of weed, just in different ratios. That does not include the few buds that accidently fell off into our brown paper bag… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Baby definitely had the better formed buds and less larf. She was spread out trimmed a lot better than Sugar.

Chopped the rest of Sugar and got an additional 111 gr. of smokable fluff and an extra 28 gr. of butter, material for a total of:
231 gr. (8.25 oz.) smokable weed.
78 gr. of butter material.
57 gr. of larf
Total from the plant: 366 gr…(13.7 oz.)

We also chopped and dried Baby and stored both in 1/4 lb. grove bags.
273 gr. (9.75 oz.) of smokable weed.
83 gr. of butter material.
10 larf
Total from the plant: 366 gr. (13.7 oz.)

Total amount of smokable weed from both plants: 504 gr. (18 oz.) Woowhoo! And it’s sticky as all get out.
If you don’t have it on your grow list, I highly recommend it. Excellent high, very smooth and pleasant tasting, even the ones that were quick dried.
Thanks again everybody!! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

Now to breakdown and clean and reset for the next one. Will get it going in another couple of weeks.

So what is y’all thought on two plants for the next grow??

Which two?
All are feminized photos.

Trainwreck
Gorilla Glue #4
GSC x Sour Diesel
Strawberry Cough

Inquiring minds want to know.
??

9 Likes

Although my circle found the GSC to be hit or miss: jittery high.

4 Likes

Great job, congrats
On your list we’ve only grown the gorilla glue and it’s great for a lot of grams but not anybody heres favorite for smoking.

1 Like

Train wreck loved this strain when it was around years ago on the street in my home town. Either that or strawberry cough because I just grew Passion punch which is a cross between strawberry cough and purple roc. But let me tell you the end product smelled so sweet but was so sour loved it!! Amazing haul my friend! Excellent job!! Haha what are the odds of that both plants exact same weight?

6 Likes

What he said… :point_up: :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like

strawberry cough and trainwreck are my choices

3 Likes

I had a strawberry cough Yumbolt ,one time was pretty nice dispensaries had it for a while I haven’t ever seen it since

3 Likes

Oh yeahhh! Coming soon. Shooting for Jan. 1

Train wreck and Strawberry Cough :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’m starting my winter grow on the 1st as well.

2 Likes

What are you gonna grow? Do you know yet?

Kind of old-school: White Widow, Sour diesel, likely a Mowie Wowie and still deciding on the 4th plant. Maybe Manatuska, maybe Durban Thai/Cindy 99, maybe something like LSD or MK Ultra.

One thing I’m going to do differently (as I have a LOT of seeds) is to start multiples of each one (feminized photoperiod) and select one of each to grow out.

4 Likes

My wife wants me to grow WW again so bad. We have enough SD to last a min.

If you get a chance to get Lambs Breath, I would highly recommend it. The buz doesn’t last as long as the SD but it’s right up there with the WW as far as the buz/high goes. Extremely smooth smoke.

5 Likes

I’ve seen good things with the Lamb’s Breath but don’t have seeds. It’s hard to justify ordering more seeds when I have over 50 different strains in storage lol.

8 Likes

consider it an investment in green energy lol hey it’s an excuse to run a gooooooood smoke.
mine was amazing just donr rwemeber much

2 Likes

Come join me over here.

4 Likes

What should the indoor temperature be when growing sour diesel feminized?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Usually all plants will grow good at 70-80* F

1 Like

Welcome to the community my friend! @HappyHydroGrower nailed it for ya. Just wanted to say welcome, and ive heard nothing but good things about ILGM SD

1 Like

Good Morning! Thanks so much for responding - much appreciated.

2 Likes

If you have not read Bergmans Bible, I would highly recommend it. Good luck. If you have any questions, let’s us know. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes