Chesse and white widow

Haha lol I thought I was the only one that realized a water heater with a pilot light add a litle co2 to your basement grow :sweat_smile:

You in soil or hydro

1 Like

I’m playing with Autopots. It’s a gravity fed bottom feed system that lets you walk away from the plants. So; technically a media grow (Promix HP) with automated watering. I’m also running a bunch of clones in an ebb and flow tray that is just plain nuts. Durban Thai/Cindy 99 from Brothers’ Grimm: the single best cultivar I’ve ever had. Here’s my grow as of two days ago:

I’ve got some older ‘blurples’ over the ebb and flow tray: haven’t built my fourth light yet.

1 Like

Never even thought about using the auto pots
I might have to look in to that :thinking:
On your clones you just get from local shop
Brothers Grimm huh I’m going to check them out won’t be till around September
Let me know how that Durban thia is

You build your own light boards

2 Likes

I did. I had access to heatsink material so with the help of @dbrn32 built 3 fixtures for a 4 X 6 space. I have expanded that into a 4 X 8 space in the new house. Each fixture is 10 Bridgelux EB strips, 3,000 K, 240 watt peak. It grows well haha:

3 Likes

Hahaha yea I would say so as well :rofl:

1 Like

I really like the thought of this type of basic setup and know that its also efficient. Would you put an air stone in each bucket?
Doing ebb flow tray now which is going well now that I am figuring out how to drain reservoir better but I can set timers and leave it be for the most part.

Yea I was reading your tread and thought I would tag you. I’m going to start my nutrients soon i thought it might help you out a litle bit.
I personally don’t just because I don’t want to set up more air pumps but yes you can
I get dank buds with this system and no root rot or really problems at all that why I making this journal so beginning can see a plug and play system with easy to use nutrients and some patience you can have some top shelf cannabis my friend

Looking at the systems now. Seeing difference in waterfarm vs powergrower vs ecogrower setups. The waterfarm seems to me like i could plug and play!
Thanks for tagging me, greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Whats nice about the water farm is later you can buy the external reservoir and connect all the buckets to a main reservoir

1 Like

I haven’t use the other two

1 Like

Update
On the two white widows

Still no nutrients it’s been 3 days sent they pop

One chesse is above ground the other still making her way lol maybe tomorrow

So I realize the tap root was coming up out the rapid rooter on one of the cheese so I open up the rapid rooter and the seed germinate and was intine in side the rapid rooter so I pulled it out and flip it right side up
Here the picture of it after I fixed
I was on my lunch break when I noticed it so I didn’t think to take picture as I did it I just took care of it

White widow

Cheese

She alive making her way out

Starting nutrients today
B-52 ( 5ml)
Voodoo juice (5ml)
Sensi grow (A) (12ml)
Sensi grow (B) (12ml)
This formula is for 2 gallon hydro
Or 7 liters hydro
Week one B52 and voodoo juice call for 1 ml per liters I personally short it a tad
Week one sensi grow A -B
Calls for 2 ml per liter again I short it a tad
How I mix is I use a one gallon jug and mix 2.5 ml of b52 and voodoo juice with the water running in the jug to help mix after the jug is filled to one gallon mark I put in 6 ml of sensi a then 6 ml of sensi b then poor mixture in the reservoir
Repeat one more time as your reservoir is only 2 gallona