Cherry pie from I l g m

So, I’ve got some cherry pie seeds I’m gonna grow out next cycle. Thank you btw. My buddy wants some too but wants to know if they are a newer gene stock or if they are the pre 2000 genes. Anyone able to answer this?

2 Likes

Not sure, but that may be a question directed to ILGM seed site. The forum is sponsored by ILGM but it’s not directly responsible for seeds or any issues dealing with customers. If you go to ILGM seed web page and sign in you can ask a representative of company about this. Once you sign in go to support and then contact, you can ask rep directly. Hope this helps :+1:

2 Likes

Ya man thanks a lot!

1 Like

If you are concerned about the coding on the package I don’t think that refers to a date. The question has come up before. I’m sure the seeds are fresher then that. I like cherry pie and have not had problems germinating seeds and taking clones.

1 Like

No, I was wondering if the current genes are a direct lineage to the pre 2000 or if they were a newer remade genetic.

That I cannot answer

1 Like

My friend is the one asking. No really. I’ve got some beans and I’m happy he is just wondering if they are the old school genetics or something recreated.

Thanks man!

Buying white label seeds, you have to assume the breeder did their best to recreate someone else’s work. You can always go and buy a particular cultivar from the original breeder if this is something that matters to you. ILGM has been mum on their breeding practices/seed sourcing. I like to assume they just buy wholesale from Seedsman and other sources, unless they can tell us otherwise. I’m not complaining. Their seeds perform well, their pricing is good, and their customer service is better than most.

2 Likes